BioWare considering co-op RPGs
Future Mass Effect and Dragon Age titles could include cooperative campaigns, says BioWare founder Dr. Ray Muzyka.
In an interview with Video Gamer, Dr. Muzyka explains that cooperative multiplayer is tough to pull of in a RPG but that he's open to pursuing it.
"Sure, we would consider it. We haven't announced anything on that front yet, but those are interesting ideas. They could make a great gameplay experience. Whether we'll do them or not remains to be decided."
We're all for it if it means we can team up with a buddy using Commander Shepard and inked punk party member Subject Zero in some Mass Effect 3 co-op. Oh wait, you can already do that in Mass Effect 2. Nevermind.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015