BioWare considering co-op RPGs
Future Mass Effect and Dragon Age titles could include cooperative campaigns, says BioWare founder Dr. Ray Muzyka.
In an interview with Video Gamer, Dr. Muzyka explains that cooperative multiplayer is tough to pull of in a RPG but that he's open to pursuing it.
"Sure, we would consider it. We haven't announced anything on that front yet, but those are interesting ideas. They could make a great gameplay experience. Whether we'll do them or not remains to be decided."
We're all for it if it means we can team up with a buddy using Commander Shepard and inked punk party member Subject Zero in some Mass Effect 3 co-op. Oh wait, you can already do that in Mass Effect 2. Nevermind.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today