BioWare considering co-op RPGs
Future Mass Effect and Dragon Age titles could include cooperative campaigns, says BioWare founder Dr. Ray Muzyka.
In an interview with Video Gamer, Dr. Muzyka explains that cooperative multiplayer is tough to pull of in a RPG but that he's open to pursuing it.
"Sure, we would consider it. We haven't announced anything on that front yet, but those are interesting ideas. They could make a great gameplay experience. Whether we'll do them or not remains to be decided."
We're all for it if it means we can team up with a buddy using Commander Shepard and inked punk party member Subject Zero in some Mass Effect 3 co-op. Oh wait, you can already do that in Mass Effect 2. Nevermind.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update