BioWare considering co-op RPGs
Future Mass Effect and Dragon Age titles could include cooperative campaigns, says BioWare founder Dr. Ray Muzyka.
In an interview with Video Gamer, Dr. Muzyka explains that cooperative multiplayer is tough to pull of in a RPG but that he's open to pursuing it.
"Sure, we would consider it. We haven't announced anything on that front yet, but those are interesting ideas. They could make a great gameplay experience. Whether we'll do them or not remains to be decided."
We're all for it if it means we can team up with a buddy using Commander Shepard and inked punk party member Subject Zero in some Mass Effect 3 co-op. Oh wait, you can already do that in Mass Effect 2. Nevermind.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light