BioWare considering co-op RPGs
Future Mass Effect and Dragon Age titles could include cooperative campaigns, says BioWare founder Dr. Ray Muzyka.
In an interview with Video Gamer, Dr. Muzyka explains that cooperative multiplayer is tough to pull of in a RPG but that he's open to pursuing it.
"Sure, we would consider it. We haven't announced anything on that front yet, but those are interesting ideas. They could make a great gameplay experience. Whether we'll do them or not remains to be decided."
We're all for it if it means we can team up with a buddy using Commander Shepard and inked punk party member Subject Zero in some Mass Effect 3 co-op. Oh wait, you can already do that in Mass Effect 2. Nevermind.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey