Online co-op in God of War 3
Citing a Sony retailer website, an unconfirmed report from The Gamer Access states that Kratos' third quest for vengeance includes online cooperative modes - yes, more than one.
The Sony website couldn't be any clearer, reports The Gamer Access. "Yes," reads the site when prompting the question of whether the game has online cooperative modes. No mention of rumoured competitive multiplayer modes on the website.
What's even more interesting is the promise of not just one co-op mode, but several. The plural "modes" implies that the game comes with more than one option. We've contacted Sony for comment, though have yet to receive a reply and will update as soon as we do.
God of War III is set for release in March of next year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side