Online co-op in God of War 3
Citing a Sony retailer website, an unconfirmed report from The Gamer Access states that Kratos' third quest for vengeance includes online cooperative modes - yes, more than one.
The Sony website couldn't be any clearer, reports The Gamer Access. "Yes," reads the site when prompting the question of whether the game has online cooperative modes. No mention of rumoured competitive multiplayer modes on the website.
What's even more interesting is the promise of not just one co-op mode, but several. The plural "modes" implies that the game comes with more than one option. We've contacted Sony for comment, though have yet to receive a reply and will update as soon as we do.
God of War III is set for release in March of next year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year