Online co-op in God of War 3
Citing a Sony retailer website, an unconfirmed report from The Gamer Access states that Kratos' third quest for vengeance includes online cooperative modes - yes, more than one.
The Sony website couldn't be any clearer, reports The Gamer Access. "Yes," reads the site when prompting the question of whether the game has online cooperative modes. No mention of rumoured competitive multiplayer modes on the website.
What's even more interesting is the promise of not just one co-op mode, but several. The plural "modes" implies that the game comes with more than one option. We've contacted Sony for comment, though have yet to receive a reply and will update as soon as we do.
God of War III is set for release in March of next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3