Online co-op in God of War 3
Citing a Sony retailer website, an unconfirmed report from The Gamer Access states that Kratos' third quest for vengeance includes online cooperative modes - yes, more than one.
The Sony website couldn't be any clearer, reports The Gamer Access. "Yes," reads the site when prompting the question of whether the game has online cooperative modes. No mention of rumoured competitive multiplayer modes on the website.
What's even more interesting is the promise of not just one co-op mode, but several. The plural "modes" implies that the game comes with more than one option. We've contacted Sony for comment, though have yet to receive a reply and will update as soon as we do.
God of War III is set for release in March of next year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year