Online co-op in God of War 3
Citing a Sony retailer website, an unconfirmed report from The Gamer Access states that Kratos' third quest for vengeance includes online cooperative modes - yes, more than one.
The Sony website couldn't be any clearer, reports The Gamer Access. "Yes," reads the site when prompting the question of whether the game has online cooperative modes. No mention of rumoured competitive multiplayer modes on the website.
What's even more interesting is the promise of not just one co-op mode, but several. The plural "modes" implies that the game comes with more than one option. We've contacted Sony for comment, though have yet to receive a reply and will update as soon as we do.
God of War III is set for release in March of next year.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week