Social services hit 360 today
Just a little reminder for you this morning, as we recall that the much-touted new social tools are hitting Xbox Live today.
Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm support is being added to the Xbox 360, via a seamless update, although you'll need to be over 18 to use these new tools.
Gold subscribers will get free access, and we've been told previously that Silver users will be given a trial. It is unclear how the roll out is going, but given that these new features have been heavily tested, we're hoping everything will land smoothly.
"When we turn on the new features tomorrow theyll just appear! No need for a system update," beamed Major Nelson, affirming the roll-out.
More on this news soon.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like