Social services hit 360 today
Just a little reminder for you this morning, as we recall that the much-touted new social tools are hitting Xbox Live today.
Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm support is being added to the Xbox 360, via a seamless update, although you'll need to be over 18 to use these new tools.
Gold subscribers will get free access, and we've been told previously that Silver users will be given a trial. It is unclear how the roll out is going, but given that these new features have been heavily tested, we're hoping everything will land smoothly.
"When we turn on the new features tomorrow theyll just appear! No need for a system update," beamed Major Nelson, affirming the roll-out.
More on this news soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO