Social services hit 360 today
Just a little reminder for you this morning, as we recall that the much-touted new social tools are hitting Xbox Live today.
Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm support is being added to the Xbox 360, via a seamless update, although you'll need to be over 18 to use these new tools.
Gold subscribers will get free access, and we've been told previously that Silver users will be given a trial. It is unclear how the roll out is going, but given that these new features have been heavily tested, we're hoping everything will land smoothly.
"When we turn on the new features tomorrow theyll just appear! No need for a system update," beamed Major Nelson, affirming the roll-out.
More on this news soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny