Social services hit 360 today
Just a little reminder for you this morning, as we recall that the much-touted new social tools are hitting Xbox Live today.
Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm support is being added to the Xbox 360, via a seamless update, although you'll need to be over 18 to use these new tools.
Gold subscribers will get free access, and we've been told previously that Silver users will be given a trial. It is unclear how the roll out is going, but given that these new features have been heavily tested, we're hoping everything will land smoothly.
"When we turn on the new features tomorrow theyll just appear! No need for a system update," beamed Major Nelson, affirming the roll-out.
More on this news soon.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal