Social services hit 360 today
Just a little reminder for you this morning, as we recall that the much-touted new social tools are hitting Xbox Live today.
Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm support is being added to the Xbox 360, via a seamless update, although you'll need to be over 18 to use these new tools.
Gold subscribers will get free access, and we've been told previously that Silver users will be given a trial. It is unclear how the roll out is going, but given that these new features have been heavily tested, we're hoping everything will land smoothly.
"When we turn on the new features tomorrow theyll just appear! No need for a system update," beamed Major Nelson, affirming the roll-out.
More on this news soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today