Sony address new SingStar bugs
The release of update 4.2 for the PS3's karaoke smash SingStar saw the introduction of a raft of new and perplexing bugs not previously spied in the game.
While Sony are aware of the new-found issues, they don't quite have a timing on a fix, although we do hear rumour that new Paul McCartney content could be on the way for the game regardless.
"As soon as we were aware of these issues, the senior SingStar development team came together and have been working flat out to fix these issues with the aim of getting a patch out as soon as possible," SingStar director Dave Ranyard tells the PlayStation blog.
"Due to the severity of these bugs there was a very real possibility of a 'quick fix' actually making these problems worse and that is why we have opted instead for a very thorough development and QA test process to ensure that the problems that you are experiencing are resolved."
More on this as we get it.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014