Sony address new SingStar bugs
The release of update 4.2 for the PS3's karaoke smash SingStar saw the introduction of a raft of new and perplexing bugs not previously spied in the game.
While Sony are aware of the new-found issues, they don't quite have a timing on a fix, although we do hear rumour that new Paul McCartney content could be on the way for the game regardless.
"As soon as we were aware of these issues, the senior SingStar development team came together and have been working flat out to fix these issues with the aim of getting a patch out as soon as possible," SingStar director Dave Ranyard tells the PlayStation blog.
"Due to the severity of these bugs there was a very real possibility of a 'quick fix' actually making these problems worse and that is why we have opted instead for a very thorough development and QA test process to ensure that the problems that you are experiencing are resolved."
More on this as we get it.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date