Sony address new SingStar bugs
The release of update 4.2 for the PS3's karaoke smash SingStar saw the introduction of a raft of new and perplexing bugs not previously spied in the game.
While Sony are aware of the new-found issues, they don't quite have a timing on a fix, although we do hear rumour that new Paul McCartney content could be on the way for the game regardless.
"As soon as we were aware of these issues, the senior SingStar development team came together and have been working flat out to fix these issues with the aim of getting a patch out as soon as possible," SingStar director Dave Ranyard tells the PlayStation blog.
"Due to the severity of these bugs there was a very real possibility of a 'quick fix' actually making these problems worse and that is why we have opted instead for a very thorough development and QA test process to ensure that the problems that you are experiencing are resolved."
More on this as we get it.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage