Sony address new SingStar bugs
The release of update 4.2 for the PS3's karaoke smash SingStar saw the introduction of a raft of new and perplexing bugs not previously spied in the game.
While Sony are aware of the new-found issues, they don't quite have a timing on a fix, although we do hear rumour that new Paul McCartney content could be on the way for the game regardless.
"As soon as we were aware of these issues, the senior SingStar development team came together and have been working flat out to fix these issues with the aim of getting a patch out as soon as possible," SingStar director Dave Ranyard tells the PlayStation blog.
"Due to the severity of these bugs there was a very real possibility of a 'quick fix' actually making these problems worse and that is why we have opted instead for a very thorough development and QA test process to ensure that the problems that you are experiencing are resolved."
More on this as we get it.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release