Sony address new SingStar bugs
The release of update 4.2 for the PS3's karaoke smash SingStar saw the introduction of a raft of new and perplexing bugs not previously spied in the game.
While Sony are aware of the new-found issues, they don't quite have a timing on a fix, although we do hear rumour that new Paul McCartney content could be on the way for the game regardless.
"As soon as we were aware of these issues, the senior SingStar development team came together and have been working flat out to fix these issues with the aim of getting a patch out as soon as possible," SingStar director Dave Ranyard tells the PlayStation blog.
"Due to the severity of these bugs there was a very real possibility of a 'quick fix' actually making these problems worse and that is why we have opted instead for a very thorough development and QA test process to ensure that the problems that you are experiencing are resolved."
More on this as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3