PS3 wins Japanese hardware race
The PS3 is tops in Japan, once again, having proven to be last week's best selling game's system according to the latest figures just released by Media Create.
Sony's sexy breadbin was top with sales just shy of 49,000 units, the DSi second with just over 37,000 sales.
Third is the PSP with nearly 34,000 - the Wii a whisker off this on nearly 32,000.
Then we've the PSP Go with 14,000, the DS Lite with over 5,000, the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 and the PS2 last with just over 2,000.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th