PS3 wins Japanese hardware race
The PS3 is tops in Japan, once again, having proven to be last week's best selling game's system according to the latest figures just released by Media Create.
Sony's sexy breadbin was top with sales just shy of 49,000 units, the DSi second with just over 37,000 sales.
Third is the PSP with nearly 34,000 - the Wii a whisker off this on nearly 32,000.
Then we've the PSP Go with 14,000, the DS Lite with over 5,000, the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 and the PS2 last with just over 2,000.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015