PS3 wins Japanese hardware race
The PS3 is tops in Japan, once again, having proven to be last week's best selling game's system according to the latest figures just released by Media Create.
Sony's sexy breadbin was top with sales just shy of 49,000 units, the DSi second with just over 37,000 sales.
Third is the PSP with nearly 34,000 - the Wii a whisker off this on nearly 32,000.
Then we've the PSP Go with 14,000, the DS Lite with over 5,000, the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 and the PS2 last with just over 2,000.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year