PS3 wins Japanese hardware race
The PS3 is tops in Japan, once again, having proven to be last week's best selling game's system according to the latest figures just released by Media Create.
Sony's sexy breadbin was top with sales just shy of 49,000 units, the DSi second with just over 37,000 sales.
Third is the PSP with nearly 34,000 - the Wii a whisker off this on nearly 32,000.
Then we've the PSP Go with 14,000, the DS Lite with over 5,000, the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 and the PS2 last with just over 2,000.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3