PS3 wins Japanese hardware race
The PS3 is tops in Japan, once again, having proven to be last week's best selling game's system according to the latest figures just released by Media Create.
Sony's sexy breadbin was top with sales just shy of 49,000 units, the DSi second with just over 37,000 sales.
Third is the PSP with nearly 34,000 - the Wii a whisker off this on nearly 32,000.
Then we've the PSP Go with 14,000, the DS Lite with over 5,000, the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 and the PS2 last with just over 2,000.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan