PS3 wins Japanese hardware race
The PS3 is tops in Japan, once again, having proven to be last week's best selling game's system according to the latest figures just released by Media Create.
Sony's sexy breadbin was top with sales just shy of 49,000 units, the DSi second with just over 37,000 sales.
Third is the PSP with nearly 34,000 - the Wii a whisker off this on nearly 32,000.
Then we've the PSP Go with 14,000, the DS Lite with over 5,000, the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 and the PS2 last with just over 2,000.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold