City and characters key to next GTA
The city and its characters, will be key to the pre-development phase of any prospective 'Grand Theft Auto V'. That's the word in from Rockstar boss Dan Houser.
Speaking with The Times, he said a decision would have to be made on lead characters and location before development could begin in earnest - the Stories from Liberty City manual hinting at new direction for the next game in the series.
"We'll think of a city first, then the characters," Houser said in the new interview (thanks VG247).
On the Manhunt controversy, he added: "Manhunt 2 was not a good situation. When a game gets banned, it means we're not doing our first job, of making the investors back their money."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny