City and characters key to next GTA
The city and its characters, will be key to the pre-development phase of any prospective 'Grand Theft Auto V'. That's the word in from Rockstar boss Dan Houser.
Speaking with The Times, he said a decision would have to be made on lead characters and location before development could begin in earnest - the Stories from Liberty City manual hinting at new direction for the next game in the series.
"We'll think of a city first, then the characters," Houser said in the new interview (thanks VG247).
On the Manhunt controversy, he added: "Manhunt 2 was not a good situation. When a game gets banned, it means we're not doing our first job, of making the investors back their money."
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year