Early DJ Hero sales disappoint
Yet more from today's NPD data now, as we note that big-name releases DJ Hero and Brutal Legend made what could be described as 'mediocre' debuts in the United States last month.
DJ Hero sold 122,000 units, while Brutal Legend managed 216,00, although Activision's music title was only on sale for four days of October, the month from which the statistics are devised.
DJ Hero's total comes from the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PS2, while Brutal Legend's numbers come from the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
We'll have more industry news for you soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto