Early DJ Hero sales disappoint
Yet more from today's NPD data now, as we note that big-name releases DJ Hero and Brutal Legend made what could be described as 'mediocre' debuts in the United States last month.
DJ Hero sold 122,000 units, while Brutal Legend managed 216,00, although Activision's music title was only on sale for four days of October, the month from which the statistics are devised.
DJ Hero's total comes from the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PS2, while Brutal Legend's numbers come from the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
We'll have more industry news for you soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year