Early DJ Hero sales disappoint
Yet more from today's NPD data now, as we note that big-name releases DJ Hero and Brutal Legend made what could be described as 'mediocre' debuts in the United States last month.
DJ Hero sold 122,000 units, while Brutal Legend managed 216,00, although Activision's music title was only on sale for four days of October, the month from which the statistics are devised.
DJ Hero's total comes from the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PS2, while Brutal Legend's numbers come from the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
We'll have more industry news for you soon.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell