Early DJ Hero sales disappoint
Yet more from today's NPD data now, as we note that big-name releases DJ Hero and Brutal Legend made what could be described as 'mediocre' debuts in the United States last month.
DJ Hero sold 122,000 units, while Brutal Legend managed 216,00, although Activision's music title was only on sale for four days of October, the month from which the statistics are devised.
DJ Hero's total comes from the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PS2, while Brutal Legend's numbers come from the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
We'll have more industry news for you soon.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter