Early DJ Hero sales disappoint
Yet more from today's NPD data now, as we note that big-name releases DJ Hero and Brutal Legend made what could be described as 'mediocre' debuts in the United States last month.
DJ Hero sold 122,000 units, while Brutal Legend managed 216,00, although Activision's music title was only on sale for four days of October, the month from which the statistics are devised.
DJ Hero's total comes from the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PS2, while Brutal Legend's numbers come from the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
We'll have more industry news for you soon.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year