Uncharted 2 and Wii top the NPD charts
The NPD figures for the month of October are in, and the Wii has reclaimed top spot in hardware sales. The PS3 and Xbox 360 came in second and third, respectively.
All the systems took a bit of a dip in sales compared to the previous month. In September, the PS3 maintained its second place rank, the DS was number one, the Wii third and the 360 was fourth.
As far as software goes, Uncharted 2 is number one for October as opposed to Halo: ODST in September. Uncharted was followed up by Wii Fit Plus and the recent release, Borderlands.
Some games that didn't make the cut were Beatles: Rock Band and Brutal Legend. We'll keep you in the loop on any upcoming news as it comes up.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage