Uncharted 2 and Wii top the NPD charts
The NPD figures for the month of October are in, and the Wii has reclaimed top spot in hardware sales. The PS3 and Xbox 360 came in second and third, respectively.
All the systems took a bit of a dip in sales compared to the previous month. In September, the PS3 maintained its second place rank, the DS was number one, the Wii third and the 360 was fourth.
As far as software goes, Uncharted 2 is number one for October as opposed to Halo: ODST in September. Uncharted was followed up by Wii Fit Plus and the recent release, Borderlands.
Some games that didn't make the cut were Beatles: Rock Band and Brutal Legend. We'll keep you in the loop on any upcoming news as it comes up.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year