Uncharted 2 and Wii top the NPD charts
The NPD figures for the month of October are in, and the Wii has reclaimed top spot in hardware sales. The PS3 and Xbox 360 came in second and third, respectively.
All the systems took a bit of a dip in sales compared to the previous month. In September, the PS3 maintained its second place rank, the DS was number one, the Wii third and the 360 was fourth.
As far as software goes, Uncharted 2 is number one for October as opposed to Halo: ODST in September. Uncharted was followed up by Wii Fit Plus and the recent release, Borderlands.
Some games that didn't make the cut were Beatles: Rock Band and Brutal Legend. We'll keep you in the loop on any upcoming news as it comes up.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer