Uncharted 2 and Wii top the NPD charts
The NPD figures for the month of October are in, and the Wii has reclaimed top spot in hardware sales. The PS3 and Xbox 360 came in second and third, respectively.
All the systems took a bit of a dip in sales compared to the previous month. In September, the PS3 maintained its second place rank, the DS was number one, the Wii third and the 360 was fourth.
As far as software goes, Uncharted 2 is number one for October as opposed to Halo: ODST in September. Uncharted was followed up by Wii Fit Plus and the recent release, Borderlands.
Some games that didn't make the cut were Beatles: Rock Band and Brutal Legend. We'll keep you in the loop on any upcoming news as it comes up.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below