Natal better than AIDS vaccine, says Time
Time magazine has released its list of 2009's fifty greatest inventions and Microsoft's Project Natal has received a fairly high ranking.
Time listed controller-free gaming as the number five best invention of the year. This brings it in at a respectably high spot, just above the invention of teleportation and just below the smart thermostat.
Among other inventions that Natal beat out are such things as the AIDS vaccine, which released its test results just a few weeks ago, the electric eye, vertical farming and the twenty dollar knee.
Can Natal really stack up to this kind of hype? We still won't really know until late 2010, but we will keep you updated as more develops.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey