Gearbox wants Borderlands sequel
It hasn't even been a month since Borderlands hit store shelves, but developer Gearbox is already talking about the possibility of a sequel saying it "seems like a no-brainer."
Creative director Mike Neumann tells VG247 that "there's a chance of a Borderlands 2."
He admits that nothing has been made official, but that the team has been throwing ideas around casually for the next game in what he deems "the franchise." Sounds like it's a foregone conclusion that a sequel is planned given use of the f-word.
Neumann says the team is focusing on downloadable content for the time begin, specifically the upcoming The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned set for release later this month.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter