Gearbox wants Borderlands sequel
It hasn't even been a month since Borderlands hit store shelves, but developer Gearbox is already talking about the possibility of a sequel saying it "seems like a no-brainer."
Creative director Mike Neumann tells VG247 that "there's a chance of a Borderlands 2."
He admits that nothing has been made official, but that the team has been throwing ideas around casually for the next game in what he deems "the franchise." Sounds like it's a foregone conclusion that a sequel is planned given use of the f-word.
Neumann says the team is focusing on downloadable content for the time begin, specifically the upcoming The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned set for release later this month.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO