Gearbox wants Borderlands sequel
It hasn't even been a month since Borderlands hit store shelves, but developer Gearbox is already talking about the possibility of a sequel saying it "seems like a no-brainer."
Creative director Mike Neumann tells VG247 that "there's a chance of a Borderlands 2."
He admits that nothing has been made official, but that the team has been throwing ideas around casually for the next game in what he deems "the franchise." Sounds like it's a foregone conclusion that a sequel is planned given use of the f-word.
Neumann says the team is focusing on downloadable content for the time begin, specifically the upcoming The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned set for release later this month.
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler