Gearbox wants Borderlands sequel
It hasn't even been a month since Borderlands hit store shelves, but developer Gearbox is already talking about the possibility of a sequel saying it "seems like a no-brainer."
Creative director Mike Neumann tells VG247 that "there's a chance of a Borderlands 2."
He admits that nothing has been made official, but that the team has been throwing ideas around casually for the next game in what he deems "the franchise." Sounds like it's a foregone conclusion that a sequel is planned given use of the f-word.
Neumann says the team is focusing on downloadable content for the time begin, specifically the upcoming The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned set for release later this month.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey