Gearbox wants Borderlands sequel
It hasn't even been a month since Borderlands hit store shelves, but developer Gearbox is already talking about the possibility of a sequel saying it "seems like a no-brainer."
Creative director Mike Neumann tells VG247 that "there's a chance of a Borderlands 2."
He admits that nothing has been made official, but that the team has been throwing ideas around casually for the next game in what he deems "the franchise." Sounds like it's a foregone conclusion that a sequel is planned given use of the f-word.
Neumann says the team is focusing on downloadable content for the time begin, specifically the upcoming The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned set for release later this month.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update