Modern Warfare 2 breaks UK records
Activision and Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 has broken first-day UK sales records, Chart-Track announcing that the game has already sold 1.23 million copies.
Apparently, this sees the game double the previous record, set by Grand Theft Auto IV, which sold 631,000 copies on its first day.
The grand day one total is 1,230,588 copies - one in 24 UK homes having bought the title on average.
The game could sell five million copies worldwide this week. More soon.
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U