Super Street Fighter IV gets improved multiplayer
Masahiro Taguchi, technical director of SSFIV, has released a lot of information in the official development blog regarding the community aspects of the game.
Taguchi, as translated by Andriasang, discussed the fact that the original release of SFIV was lacking in community features, boasting only a single player lobby fight request.
The newest 'Super' version is to have up to eight player capabilities. This aspect is called network play and enables team battle and fight requests.
Though only two players will actually fight at a time, the rest will observe and wait their turn.
As we learn more we will keep you informed.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes