Super Street Fighter IV gets improved multiplayer
Masahiro Taguchi, technical director of SSFIV, has released a lot of information in the official development blog regarding the community aspects of the game.
Taguchi, as translated by Andriasang, discussed the fact that the original release of SFIV was lacking in community features, boasting only a single player lobby fight request.
The newest 'Super' version is to have up to eight player capabilities. This aspect is called network play and enables team battle and fight requests.
Though only two players will actually fight at a time, the rest will observe and wait their turn.
As we learn more we will keep you informed.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year