Super Street Fighter IV gets improved multiplayer
Masahiro Taguchi, technical director of SSFIV, has released a lot of information in the official development blog regarding the community aspects of the game.
Taguchi, as translated by Andriasang, discussed the fact that the original release of SFIV was lacking in community features, boasting only a single player lobby fight request.
The newest 'Super' version is to have up to eight player capabilities. This aspect is called network play and enables team battle and fight requests.
Though only two players will actually fight at a time, the rest will observe and wait their turn.
As we learn more we will keep you informed.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015