Super Street Fighter IV gets improved multiplayer
Masahiro Taguchi, technical director of SSFIV, has released a lot of information in the official development blog regarding the community aspects of the game.
Taguchi, as translated by Andriasang, discussed the fact that the original release of SFIV was lacking in community features, boasting only a single player lobby fight request.
The newest 'Super' version is to have up to eight player capabilities. This aspect is called network play and enables team battle and fight requests.
Though only two players will actually fight at a time, the rest will observe and wait their turn.
As we learn more we will keep you informed.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching