Super Street Fighter IV gets improved multiplayer
Masahiro Taguchi, technical director of SSFIV, has released a lot of information in the official development blog regarding the community aspects of the game.
Taguchi, as translated by Andriasang, discussed the fact that the original release of SFIV was lacking in community features, boasting only a single player lobby fight request.
The newest 'Super' version is to have up to eight player capabilities. This aspect is called network play and enables team battle and fight requests.
Though only two players will actually fight at a time, the rest will observe and wait their turn.
As we learn more we will keep you informed.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III