Ubisoft confirms Assassin's Creed: Rogue for PS3 and Xbox 360, screenshots and trailer released
This week has been rammed with rumours of Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Ubisoft's PS3 and Xbox 360 entry for the series this year.
After the game accidentally getting listed on a Swiss online retailer and then a trailer leaking out onto the internet Ubisoft has confirmed the existence of Assassin's Creed: Rogue and officially released the trailer.
The game will be "the darkest chapter in the franchise" and follows a Templar Assassin-killer Shay Patrick Cormac with a ship called Morrigan who was betrayed by the Assassins after a mission for them went wrong.
Assassin's Creed: Rogue will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th. A full gallery of screenshots is available by clicking on the above image.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave