Ubisoft confirms Assassin's Creed: Rogue for PS3 and Xbox 360, screenshots and trailer released
This week has been rammed with rumours of Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Ubisoft's PS3 and Xbox 360 entry for the series this year.
After the game accidentally getting listed on a Swiss online retailer and then a trailer leaking out onto the internet Ubisoft has confirmed the existence of Assassin's Creed: Rogue and officially released the trailer.
The game will be "the darkest chapter in the franchise" and follows a Templar Assassin-killer Shay Patrick Cormac with a ship called Morrigan who was betrayed by the Assassins after a mission for them went wrong.
Assassin's Creed: Rogue will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th. A full gallery of screenshots is available by clicking on the above image.
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4