Ubisoft confirms Assassin's Creed: Rogue for PS3 and Xbox 360, screenshots and trailer released
This week has been rammed with rumours of Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Ubisoft's PS3 and Xbox 360 entry for the series this year.
After the game accidentally getting listed on a Swiss online retailer and then a trailer leaking out onto the internet Ubisoft has confirmed the existence of Assassin's Creed: Rogue and officially released the trailer.
The game will be "the darkest chapter in the franchise" and follows a Templar Assassin-killer Shay Patrick Cormac with a ship called Morrigan who was betrayed by the Assassins after a mission for them went wrong.
Assassin's Creed: Rogue will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th. A full gallery of screenshots is available by clicking on the above image.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free