Ubisoft confirms Assassin's Creed: Rogue for PS3 and Xbox 360, screenshots and trailer released
This week has been rammed with rumours of Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Ubisoft's PS3 and Xbox 360 entry for the series this year.
After the game accidentally getting listed on a Swiss online retailer and then a trailer leaking out onto the internet Ubisoft has confirmed the existence of Assassin's Creed: Rogue and officially released the trailer.
The game will be "the darkest chapter in the franchise" and follows a Templar Assassin-killer Shay Patrick Cormac with a ship called Morrigan who was betrayed by the Assassins after a mission for them went wrong.
Assassin's Creed: Rogue will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th. A full gallery of screenshots is available by clicking on the above image.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year