Ubisoft confirms Assassin's Creed: Rogue for PS3 and Xbox 360, screenshots and trailer released
This week has been rammed with rumours of Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Ubisoft's PS3 and Xbox 360 entry for the series this year.
After the game accidentally getting listed on a Swiss online retailer and then a trailer leaking out onto the internet Ubisoft has confirmed the existence of Assassin's Creed: Rogue and officially released the trailer.
The game will be "the darkest chapter in the franchise" and follows a Templar Assassin-killer Shay Patrick Cormac with a ship called Morrigan who was betrayed by the Assassins after a mission for them went wrong.
Assassin's Creed: Rogue will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th. A full gallery of screenshots is available by clicking on the above image.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year