Super Street Fighter IV knocking out new online modes
Capcom has unveiled the first concrete details about Super Street Fighter IV including an array of new online modes. Team Battle, Endless Battle, Bonus Stages, and a Replay Channel will all come packed with the economically priced follow up to Street Fighter IV.
Team Battle promises 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 bouts that encourage cooperative fighting. Endless Battle mode will deliver straight up competition with the winner of each match staying to fight the next round and the loser placed at the end of the queue for a rematch. It's a format that was successful in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online.
The planned Replay Channel naturally will allow you to view videos of fights as a way of scoping out strategies from other players. Lastly, new Bonus Stages task you with beating the clock as you pummel a sports car and series of liquor casks.
A specific release date hasn't been set for Super Street Fighter IV, but you can expect it to become available in disc format for Xbox 360 and PS3 sometime in the spring.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update