Super Street Fighter IV knocking out new online modes
Capcom has unveiled the first concrete details about Super Street Fighter IV including an array of new online modes. Team Battle, Endless Battle, Bonus Stages, and a Replay Channel will all come packed with the economically priced follow up to Street Fighter IV.
Team Battle promises 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 bouts that encourage cooperative fighting. Endless Battle mode will deliver straight up competition with the winner of each match staying to fight the next round and the loser placed at the end of the queue for a rematch. It's a format that was successful in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online.
The planned Replay Channel naturally will allow you to view videos of fights as a way of scoping out strategies from other players. Lastly, new Bonus Stages task you with beating the clock as you pummel a sports car and series of liquor casks.
A specific release date hasn't been set for Super Street Fighter IV, but you can expect it to become available in disc format for Xbox 360 and PS3 sometime in the spring.
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September