Super Street Fighter IV knocking out new online modes
Capcom has unveiled the first concrete details about Super Street Fighter IV including an array of new online modes. Team Battle, Endless Battle, Bonus Stages, and a Replay Channel will all come packed with the economically priced follow up to Street Fighter IV.
Team Battle promises 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 bouts that encourage cooperative fighting. Endless Battle mode will deliver straight up competition with the winner of each match staying to fight the next round and the loser placed at the end of the queue for a rematch. It's a format that was successful in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online.
The planned Replay Channel naturally will allow you to view videos of fights as a way of scoping out strategies from other players. Lastly, new Bonus Stages task you with beating the clock as you pummel a sports car and series of liquor casks.
A specific release date hasn't been set for Super Street Fighter IV, but you can expect it to become available in disc format for Xbox 360 and PS3 sometime in the spring.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto