Super Street Fighter IV knocking out new online modes
Capcom has unveiled the first concrete details about Super Street Fighter IV including an array of new online modes. Team Battle, Endless Battle, Bonus Stages, and a Replay Channel will all come packed with the economically priced follow up to Street Fighter IV.
Team Battle promises 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 bouts that encourage cooperative fighting. Endless Battle mode will deliver straight up competition with the winner of each match staying to fight the next round and the loser placed at the end of the queue for a rematch. It's a format that was successful in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online.
The planned Replay Channel naturally will allow you to view videos of fights as a way of scoping out strategies from other players. Lastly, new Bonus Stages task you with beating the clock as you pummel a sports car and series of liquor casks.
A specific release date hasn't been set for Super Street Fighter IV, but you can expect it to become available in disc format for Xbox 360 and PS3 sometime in the spring.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer