Borderlands DLC locked and loaded for Nov 24
The first batch of downloadable content for rough-and-tumble shooter Borderlands will hit Xbox Live and PlayStation Network on November 24 and 26, respectively.
Entitled The Zombie Isle of Dr. Ned, the download expands the world of Pandora with a new area populated by zombies. You're tasked with helping the well-intended Dr. Ned cure his unwitting zombified patients in the infested Jakobs Cove.
No word on whether new weapons will make it too, but developer Gearbox has pledged additional firearms at some point in the future. This will be the first of several planned DLC packs.
On Xbox Live, it'll set you back 800 MS points. No confirmation of how much it will cost on PS3, though seeing as how it'll be 9.99 USD in the US, it's safe to estimate a 5.99 GBP price tag in the UK.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter