Borderlands DLC locked and loaded for Nov 24
The first batch of downloadable content for rough-and-tumble shooter Borderlands will hit Xbox Live and PlayStation Network on November 24 and 26, respectively.
Entitled The Zombie Isle of Dr. Ned, the download expands the world of Pandora with a new area populated by zombies. You're tasked with helping the well-intended Dr. Ned cure his unwitting zombified patients in the infested Jakobs Cove.
No word on whether new weapons will make it too, but developer Gearbox has pledged additional firearms at some point in the future. This will be the first of several planned DLC packs.
On Xbox Live, it'll set you back 800 MS points. No confirmation of how much it will cost on PS3, though seeing as how it'll be 9.99 USD in the US, it's safe to estimate a 5.99 GBP price tag in the UK.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year