SEGA to announce the next Yakuza game later this month
SEGA has revealed that they will be announcing their next proper sequel in the Yakuza series later on this month.
They have already spoken about the title explaining that it will be a true Yakuza sequel and noty a spin-off like the recent Japanese release Yakuza: Ishin.
Like Ishin though the new Yakuza game will be released on the PS4 and the PS3. SEGA's Yakuza team are busy working on building some bustling urban environments and even held auditions for male NPCs last month.
The next Yakuza game will be unveiled by SEGA for the PS4 and PS3 on August the 24th at 9pm Japan time.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though