Drum Hero coming from Activision
We're already set to get yet more Guitar Hero next year, while Activision are obviously going to be pushing DJ Hero a great deal in the coming months - but what of Drum Hero?
Well, we've heard it rumoured before (back at E3, Blink 182's drummer said he wanted to be involved in the project), and now Activision have trademarked the name over Halloween.
The new trademark does of course cover new 'videogames', although given that drums are already an integral part of the Guitar Hero series, it is unclear if Activision are merely protecting their 'Hero' brand with this move.
Either way, we'll keep you posted on all Drum Hero news as we get it. Thanks Kotaku.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny