Drum Hero coming from Activision
We're already set to get yet more Guitar Hero next year, while Activision are obviously going to be pushing DJ Hero a great deal in the coming months - but what of Drum Hero?
Well, we've heard it rumoured before (back at E3, Blink 182's drummer said he wanted to be involved in the project), and now Activision have trademarked the name over Halloween.
The new trademark does of course cover new 'videogames', although given that drums are already an integral part of the Guitar Hero series, it is unclear if Activision are merely protecting their 'Hero' brand with this move.
Either way, we'll keep you posted on all Drum Hero news as we get it. Thanks Kotaku.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3