Drum Hero coming from Activision
We're already set to get yet more Guitar Hero next year, while Activision are obviously going to be pushing DJ Hero a great deal in the coming months - but what of Drum Hero?
Well, we've heard it rumoured before (back at E3, Blink 182's drummer said he wanted to be involved in the project), and now Activision have trademarked the name over Halloween.
The new trademark does of course cover new 'videogames', although given that drums are already an integral part of the Guitar Hero series, it is unclear if Activision are merely protecting their 'Hero' brand with this move.
Either way, we'll keep you posted on all Drum Hero news as we get it. Thanks Kotaku.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title