Drum Hero coming from Activision
We're already set to get yet more Guitar Hero next year, while Activision are obviously going to be pushing DJ Hero a great deal in the coming months - but what of Drum Hero?
Well, we've heard it rumoured before (back at E3, Blink 182's drummer said he wanted to be involved in the project), and now Activision have trademarked the name over Halloween.
The new trademark does of course cover new 'videogames', although given that drums are already an integral part of the Guitar Hero series, it is unclear if Activision are merely protecting their 'Hero' brand with this move.
Either way, we'll keep you posted on all Drum Hero news as we get it. Thanks Kotaku.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III