Drum Hero coming from Activision
We're already set to get yet more Guitar Hero next year, while Activision are obviously going to be pushing DJ Hero a great deal in the coming months - but what of Drum Hero?
Well, we've heard it rumoured before (back at E3, Blink 182's drummer said he wanted to be involved in the project), and now Activision have trademarked the name over Halloween.
The new trademark does of course cover new 'videogames', although given that drums are already an integral part of the Guitar Hero series, it is unclear if Activision are merely protecting their 'Hero' brand with this move.
Either way, we'll keep you posted on all Drum Hero news as we get it. Thanks Kotaku.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year