Activision line up more CoD and GH for 2010
The latest Guitar Hero titles may be just out, while Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 arrives tomorrow, but Activision are already plotting the next iterations of these major series for 2010.
Speaking as they announced their third-quarter financial results, giant game maker Activision Blizzard said that new Call of Duty and Guitar Hero games will be released later next year.
Rumours abound that the next Call of Duty title could be in the works at Treyarch, and might well be set in Vietnam (best war music ever?). Guitar Hero 6, meanwhile, is an inevitability, but we've no details.
New Shrek and Spider-Man games are also out next year. Thanks VG247.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer