Activision line up more CoD and GH for 2010
The latest Guitar Hero titles may be just out, while Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 arrives tomorrow, but Activision are already plotting the next iterations of these major series for 2010.
Speaking as they announced their third-quarter financial results, giant game maker Activision Blizzard said that new Call of Duty and Guitar Hero games will be released later next year.
Rumours abound that the next Call of Duty title could be in the works at Treyarch, and might well be set in Vietnam (best war music ever?). Guitar Hero 6, meanwhile, is an inevitability, but we've no details.
New Shrek and Spider-Man games are also out next year. Thanks VG247.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update