Activision line up more CoD and GH for 2010
The latest Guitar Hero titles may be just out, while Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 arrives tomorrow, but Activision are already plotting the next iterations of these major series for 2010.
Speaking as they announced their third-quarter financial results, giant game maker Activision Blizzard said that new Call of Duty and Guitar Hero games will be released later next year.
Rumours abound that the next Call of Duty title could be in the works at Treyarch, and might well be set in Vietnam (best war music ever?). Guitar Hero 6, meanwhile, is an inevitability, but we've no details.
New Shrek and Spider-Man games are also out next year. Thanks VG247.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One