Activision line up more CoD and GH for 2010
The latest Guitar Hero titles may be just out, while Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 arrives tomorrow, but Activision are already plotting the next iterations of these major series for 2010.
Speaking as they announced their third-quarter financial results, giant game maker Activision Blizzard said that new Call of Duty and Guitar Hero games will be released later next year.
Rumours abound that the next Call of Duty title could be in the works at Treyarch, and might well be set in Vietnam (best war music ever?). Guitar Hero 6, meanwhile, is an inevitability, but we've no details.
New Shrek and Spider-Man games are also out next year. Thanks VG247.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer