BioShock is coming to iPhone and iPad later in the summer
2K Games has revealed the BioShock news that they were teasing at the end of last month and it's not quite what anyone expected.
BioShock will be coming to iOS devices as a premium release later this summer with control schemes optimized for touch screens and support for Made For iPhone controller support.
Irrational Games first undersea adventure still holds the record as 2K Games' highest rated games with a bevvy of perfect or near-perfect review scores and retains a Metacritic score of 96 on PC and Xbox 360 and 94 on PS3.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer