BioShock is coming to iPhone and iPad later in the summer
2K Games has revealed the BioShock news that they were teasing at the end of last month and it's not quite what anyone expected.
BioShock will be coming to iOS devices as a premium release later this summer with control schemes optimized for touch screens and support for Made For iPhone controller support.
Irrational Games first undersea adventure still holds the record as 2K Games' highest rated games with a bevvy of perfect or near-perfect review scores and retains a Metacritic score of 96 on PC and Xbox 360 and 94 on PS3.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side