DSi and PS3 vie for Japanese top spot
The latest Japanese hardware sales are in from the land of the rising sun, Media Create announcing the latest figures for the week ending November 1st.
The DSi was the week's best-seller, but Nintendo's handheld only pipped Sony's PS3 by a few hundred units.
The DSi is top with about 37,500 units, the PS3 a close second with 36,000.
The PSP, meanwhile, is a close third, with nearly 35,000 units. The PSP Go was fourth with 29,000, followed by the Wii with with nearly 29,000 sold.
Then there's the DS Lite with nearly 7,000 units, the Xbox 360 with over 6,000 and the PS2 last with nearly 2,000 sales. All very tight, I'm sure you'll agree.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III