DSi and PS3 vie for Japanese top spot
The latest Japanese hardware sales are in from the land of the rising sun, Media Create announcing the latest figures for the week ending November 1st.
The DSi was the week's best-seller, but Nintendo's handheld only pipped Sony's PS3 by a few hundred units.
The DSi is top with about 37,500 units, the PS3 a close second with 36,000.
The PSP, meanwhile, is a close third, with nearly 35,000 units. The PSP Go was fourth with 29,000, followed by the Wii with with nearly 29,000 sold.
Then there's the DS Lite with nearly 7,000 units, the Xbox 360 with over 6,000 and the PS2 last with nearly 2,000 sales. All very tight, I'm sure you'll agree.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto