DSi and PS3 vie for Japanese top spot
The latest Japanese hardware sales are in from the land of the rising sun, Media Create announcing the latest figures for the week ending November 1st.
The DSi was the week's best-seller, but Nintendo's handheld only pipped Sony's PS3 by a few hundred units.
The DSi is top with about 37,500 units, the PS3 a close second with 36,000.
The PSP, meanwhile, is a close third, with nearly 35,000 units. The PSP Go was fourth with 29,000, followed by the Wii with with nearly 29,000 sold.
Then there's the DS Lite with nearly 7,000 units, the Xbox 360 with over 6,000 and the PS2 last with nearly 2,000 sales. All very tight, I'm sure you'll agree.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey