DSi and PS3 vie for Japanese top spot
The latest Japanese hardware sales are in from the land of the rising sun, Media Create announcing the latest figures for the week ending November 1st.
The DSi was the week's best-seller, but Nintendo's handheld only pipped Sony's PS3 by a few hundred units.
The DSi is top with about 37,500 units, the PS3 a close second with 36,000.
The PSP, meanwhile, is a close third, with nearly 35,000 units. The PSP Go was fourth with 29,000, followed by the Wii with with nearly 29,000 sold.
Then there's the DS Lite with nearly 7,000 units, the Xbox 360 with over 6,000 and the PS2 last with nearly 2,000 sales. All very tight, I'm sure you'll agree.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015