DSi and PS3 vie for Japanese top spot
The latest Japanese hardware sales are in from the land of the rising sun, Media Create announcing the latest figures for the week ending November 1st.
The DSi was the week's best-seller, but Nintendo's handheld only pipped Sony's PS3 by a few hundred units.
The DSi is top with about 37,500 units, the PS3 a close second with 36,000.
The PSP, meanwhile, is a close third, with nearly 35,000 units. The PSP Go was fourth with 29,000, followed by the Wii with with nearly 29,000 sold.
Then there's the DS Lite with nearly 7,000 units, the Xbox 360 with over 6,000 and the PS2 last with nearly 2,000 sales. All very tight, I'm sure you'll agree.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage