Penguin to deliver Assassin's Creed book
A new book, spun-off from the Assassin's Creed series of games, is on the way from publisher Penguin, Ubisoft have confirmed today.
The book is called Assassin's Creed: Renaissance and is written by Oliver Bowden, with a release on November 26th planned.
The game is out in the US and Europe come November 17th and 20th, respectively. The book, if the Amazon description is to be believed, is an expansion of Ezio's tale - which is set to be explored in Assassin's Creed II.
"Penguin are hugely excited to be publishing the novelization to the second Assassin's Creed game," offers editorial director, Alex Clarke. "This partnership presents at last a way for traditional book-publishing to cross-over with the ever growing and increasingly exciting world of gaming media."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer