Penguin to deliver Assassin's Creed book
A new book, spun-off from the Assassin's Creed series of games, is on the way from publisher Penguin, Ubisoft have confirmed today.
The book is called Assassin's Creed: Renaissance and is written by Oliver Bowden, with a release on November 26th planned.
The game is out in the US and Europe come November 17th and 20th, respectively. The book, if the Amazon description is to be believed, is an expansion of Ezio's tale - which is set to be explored in Assassin's Creed II.
"Penguin are hugely excited to be publishing the novelization to the second Assassin's Creed game," offers editorial director, Alex Clarke. "This partnership presents at last a way for traditional book-publishing to cross-over with the ever growing and increasingly exciting world of gaming media."
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America