Penguin to deliver Assassin's Creed book
A new book, spun-off from the Assassin's Creed series of games, is on the way from publisher Penguin, Ubisoft have confirmed today.
The book is called Assassin's Creed: Renaissance and is written by Oliver Bowden, with a release on November 26th planned.
The game is out in the US and Europe come November 17th and 20th, respectively. The book, if the Amazon description is to be believed, is an expansion of Ezio's tale - which is set to be explored in Assassin's Creed II.
"Penguin are hugely excited to be publishing the novelization to the second Assassin's Creed game," offers editorial director, Alex Clarke. "This partnership presents at last a way for traditional book-publishing to cross-over with the ever growing and increasingly exciting world of gaming media."
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet