Penguin to deliver Assassin's Creed book
A new book, spun-off from the Assassin's Creed series of games, is on the way from publisher Penguin, Ubisoft have confirmed today.
The book is called Assassin's Creed: Renaissance and is written by Oliver Bowden, with a release on November 26th planned.
The game is out in the US and Europe come November 17th and 20th, respectively. The book, if the Amazon description is to be believed, is an expansion of Ezio's tale - which is set to be explored in Assassin's Creed II.
"Penguin are hugely excited to be publishing the novelization to the second Assassin's Creed game," offers editorial director, Alex Clarke. "This partnership presents at last a way for traditional book-publishing to cross-over with the ever growing and increasingly exciting world of gaming media."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date