Penguin to deliver Assassin's Creed book
A new book, spun-off from the Assassin's Creed series of games, is on the way from publisher Penguin, Ubisoft have confirmed today.
The book is called Assassin's Creed: Renaissance and is written by Oliver Bowden, with a release on November 26th planned.
The game is out in the US and Europe come November 17th and 20th, respectively. The book, if the Amazon description is to be believed, is an expansion of Ezio's tale - which is set to be explored in Assassin's Creed II.
"Penguin are hugely excited to be publishing the novelization to the second Assassin's Creed game," offers editorial director, Alex Clarke. "This partnership presents at last a way for traditional book-publishing to cross-over with the ever growing and increasingly exciting world of gaming media."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free