Mass Effect 2 to feature new firefight dynamic
BioWare's second installment of Mass Effect debuts in January. This means that we have almost three months left to be saturated with mouth-watering content previews before we get the full game.
The most recent of these tidbits, recently detailed by Kotaku, gives us a closer look at the combat of the game. It seems BioWare has done away with the regulatory overheating feature of the first installment in an attempt to smooth out the gun fight experience.
The developers said they felt the old system "...disrupted the flow of a good firefight." In its place will be an ammunition-based system.
In addition, BioWare has improved the graphics in the areas of frame-rate and background quality, specifically.
We will keep you up to date as more develops.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015