Mass Effect 2 to feature new firefight dynamic
BioWare's second installment of Mass Effect debuts in January. This means that we have almost three months left to be saturated with mouth-watering content previews before we get the full game.
The most recent of these tidbits, recently detailed by Kotaku, gives us a closer look at the combat of the game. It seems BioWare has done away with the regulatory overheating feature of the first installment in an attempt to smooth out the gun fight experience.
The developers said they felt the old system "...disrupted the flow of a good firefight." In its place will be an ammunition-based system.
In addition, BioWare has improved the graphics in the areas of frame-rate and background quality, specifically.
We will keep you up to date as more develops.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny