Mass Effect 2 to feature new firefight dynamic
BioWare's second installment of Mass Effect debuts in January. This means that we have almost three months left to be saturated with mouth-watering content previews before we get the full game.
The most recent of these tidbits, recently detailed by Kotaku, gives us a closer look at the combat of the game. It seems BioWare has done away with the regulatory overheating feature of the first installment in an attempt to smooth out the gun fight experience.
The developers said they felt the old system "...disrupted the flow of a good firefight." In its place will be an ammunition-based system.
In addition, BioWare has improved the graphics in the areas of frame-rate and background quality, specifically.
We will keep you up to date as more develops.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer