Guitar Hero 5 keeps up with The Beatles
During its quarter-three call to investors, ActiBlizz's Bobby Kotick made sure to remind investors of the success of the Guitar Hero franchise.
As reported by VG247, Kotick noted the fact that Guitar Hero 5 sales were on the same level as The Beatles: Rock Band.
He went on to say that "Guitar Hero was the number one third-party console and handheld franchise in Europe, and for the first nine months of the calendar year, Guitar Hero was the number one third-party console and handheld franchise in North America."
The Investor Call is still in progress, so stop back for more info as it is available.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year