Guitar Hero 5 keeps up with The Beatles
During its quarter-three call to investors, ActiBlizz's Bobby Kotick made sure to remind investors of the success of the Guitar Hero franchise.
As reported by VG247, Kotick noted the fact that Guitar Hero 5 sales were on the same level as The Beatles: Rock Band.
He went on to say that "Guitar Hero was the number one third-party console and handheld franchise in Europe, and for the first nine months of the calendar year, Guitar Hero was the number one third-party console and handheld franchise in North America."
The Investor Call is still in progress, so stop back for more info as it is available.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal