Guitar Hero 5 keeps up with The Beatles
During its quarter-three call to investors, ActiBlizz's Bobby Kotick made sure to remind investors of the success of the Guitar Hero franchise.
As reported by VG247, Kotick noted the fact that Guitar Hero 5 sales were on the same level as The Beatles: Rock Band.
He went on to say that "Guitar Hero was the number one third-party console and handheld franchise in Europe, and for the first nine months of the calendar year, Guitar Hero was the number one third-party console and handheld franchise in North America."
The Investor Call is still in progress, so stop back for more info as it is available.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon