Guitar Hero 5 keeps up with The Beatles
During its quarter-three call to investors, ActiBlizz's Bobby Kotick made sure to remind investors of the success of the Guitar Hero franchise.
As reported by VG247, Kotick noted the fact that Guitar Hero 5 sales were on the same level as The Beatles: Rock Band.
He went on to say that "Guitar Hero was the number one third-party console and handheld franchise in Europe, and for the first nine months of the calendar year, Guitar Hero was the number one third-party console and handheld franchise in North America."
The Investor Call is still in progress, so stop back for more info as it is available.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light