Call of Duty expanding
If this page on retailer GameStop is anything to go by, the Autumn could yield us a new Call of Duty expansion. The page suggests that October the 10th will see Infinity Ward's WWII epic enhanced, though no title or any other specifics are offered.
Whether this listing turns out to be accurate or not is at the moment a mystery - though the run-up to Christmas does seem to be a logical time-frame to release an add-on, and more console outings under the Call of Duty brand are planned for a release this year. All in all, it is becoming increasingly obvious how much EA's activity (home of the Medal of Honour name) is influencing Activision's strategy, and the firm's Christmas dominance will no doubt have a profound effect on their competitors moves as a whole.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year