Call of Duty expanding
If this page on retailer GameStop is anything to go by, the Autumn could yield us a new Call of Duty expansion. The page suggests that October the 10th will see Infinity Ward's WWII epic enhanced, though no title or any other specifics are offered.
Whether this listing turns out to be accurate or not is at the moment a mystery - though the run-up to Christmas does seem to be a logical time-frame to release an add-on, and more console outings under the Call of Duty brand are planned for a release this year. All in all, it is becoming increasingly obvious how much EA's activity (home of the Medal of Honour name) is influencing Activision's strategy, and the firm's Christmas dominance will no doubt have a profound effect on their competitors moves as a whole.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone