Call of Duty expanding
If this page on retailer GameStop is anything to go by, the Autumn could yield us a new Call of Duty expansion. The page suggests that October the 10th will see Infinity Ward's WWII epic enhanced, though no title or any other specifics are offered.
Whether this listing turns out to be accurate or not is at the moment a mystery - though the run-up to Christmas does seem to be a logical time-frame to release an add-on, and more console outings under the Call of Duty brand are planned for a release this year. All in all, it is becoming increasingly obvious how much EA's activity (home of the Medal of Honour name) is influencing Activision's strategy, and the firm's Christmas dominance will no doubt have a profound effect on their competitors moves as a whole.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer