Call of Duty expanding
If this page on retailer GameStop is anything to go by, the Autumn could yield us a new Call of Duty expansion. The page suggests that October the 10th will see Infinity Ward's WWII epic enhanced, though no title or any other specifics are offered.
Whether this listing turns out to be accurate or not is at the moment a mystery - though the run-up to Christmas does seem to be a logical time-frame to release an add-on, and more console outings under the Call of Duty brand are planned for a release this year. All in all, it is becoming increasingly obvious how much EA's activity (home of the Medal of Honour name) is influencing Activision's strategy, and the firm's Christmas dominance will no doubt have a profound effect on their competitors moves as a whole.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One