Call of Duty expanding
If this page on retailer GameStop is anything to go by, the Autumn could yield us a new Call of Duty expansion. The page suggests that October the 10th will see Infinity Ward's WWII epic enhanced, though no title or any other specifics are offered.
Whether this listing turns out to be accurate or not is at the moment a mystery - though the run-up to Christmas does seem to be a logical time-frame to release an add-on, and more console outings under the Call of Duty brand are planned for a release this year. All in all, it is becoming increasingly obvious how much EA's activity (home of the Medal of Honour name) is influencing Activision's strategy, and the firm's Christmas dominance will no doubt have a profound effect on their competitors moves as a whole.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes