Assassin's Creed: Rogue trailer leaks indicating a November release
Assassin's Creed: Rogue has appeared on the radar yet again, this time in a leaked trailer.
The trailer was quickly pulled but not before crucial information was gleaned from it. It indeed looks like Rogue is the current-gen Assassin's Creed title that was previously known as Comet. It also looks like the main protagonist in Rogue will be a Templar as rumoured.
According to the trailer Assassin's Creed: Rogue will launch on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer