Assassin's Creed: Rogue trailer leaks indicating a November release
Assassin's Creed: Rogue has appeared on the radar yet again, this time in a leaked trailer.
The trailer was quickly pulled but not before crucial information was gleaned from it. It indeed looks like Rogue is the current-gen Assassin's Creed title that was previously known as Comet. It also looks like the main protagonist in Rogue will be a Templar as rumoured.
According to the trailer Assassin's Creed: Rogue will launch on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release