Assassin's Creed: Rogue trailer leaks indicating a November release
Assassin's Creed: Rogue has appeared on the radar yet again, this time in a leaked trailer.
The trailer was quickly pulled but not before crucial information was gleaned from it. It indeed looks like Rogue is the current-gen Assassin's Creed title that was previously known as Comet. It also looks like the main protagonist in Rogue will be a Templar as rumoured.
According to the trailer Assassin's Creed: Rogue will launch on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend