Assassin's Creed: Rogue trailer leaks indicating a November release
Assassin's Creed: Rogue has appeared on the radar yet again, this time in a leaked trailer.
The trailer was quickly pulled but not before crucial information was gleaned from it. It indeed looks like Rogue is the current-gen Assassin's Creed title that was previously known as Comet. It also looks like the main protagonist in Rogue will be a Templar as rumoured.
According to the trailer Assassin's Creed: Rogue will launch on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary