Namco addressing Tekken 6 lag
Namco Bandai have this afternoon released a statement assuring that they are addressing the lag problems experienced by some players of fighting title Tekken 6.
Some users have been complaining about the much-touted online side of the game with reports of hefty lag and other related issues said to be widespread.
A patch is on the way, then, but Namco have yet to tell us when this update will be released.
The online side of this PS3 and Xbox 360 giant is regarded as one of the key components of the new fighter - which we'll be taking a much closer look at very soon. Watch this space.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer