Namco addressing Tekken 6 lag
Namco Bandai have this afternoon released a statement assuring that they are addressing the lag problems experienced by some players of fighting title Tekken 6.
Some users have been complaining about the much-touted online side of the game with reports of hefty lag and other related issues said to be widespread.
A patch is on the way, then, but Namco have yet to tell us when this update will be released.
The online side of this PS3 and Xbox 360 giant is regarded as one of the key components of the new fighter - which we'll be taking a much closer look at very soon. Watch this space.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year