Namco addressing Tekken 6 lag
Namco Bandai have this afternoon released a statement assuring that they are addressing the lag problems experienced by some players of fighting title Tekken 6.
Some users have been complaining about the much-touted online side of the game with reports of hefty lag and other related issues said to be widespread.
A patch is on the way, then, but Namco have yet to tell us when this update will be released.
The online side of this PS3 and Xbox 360 giant is regarded as one of the key components of the new fighter - which we'll be taking a much closer look at very soon. Watch this space.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free