Namco addressing Tekken 6 lag
Namco Bandai have this afternoon released a statement assuring that they are addressing the lag problems experienced by some players of fighting title Tekken 6.
Some users have been complaining about the much-touted online side of the game with reports of hefty lag and other related issues said to be widespread.
A patch is on the way, then, but Namco have yet to tell us when this update will be released.
The online side of this PS3 and Xbox 360 giant is regarded as one of the key components of the new fighter - which we'll be taking a much closer look at very soon. Watch this space.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes