Namco addressing Tekken 6 lag
Namco Bandai have this afternoon released a statement assuring that they are addressing the lag problems experienced by some players of fighting title Tekken 6.
Some users have been complaining about the much-touted online side of the game with reports of hefty lag and other related issues said to be widespread.
A patch is on the way, then, but Namco have yet to tell us when this update will be released.
The online side of this PS3 and Xbox 360 giant is regarded as one of the key components of the new fighter - which we'll be taking a much closer look at very soon. Watch this space.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer