Extreme Force unnecessary
Reports today suggest Namco's previously announced Dead to Rights prequel Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime was apparently canned back in December owing to time constraints. The game was due for a multi-platform release, and was being created by Spawn developers Point of View in sunny old California.
News isn't all bad however, as Namco reiterated that development on Dead to Rights 2 is well underway, and will be out later this year.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year