Extreme Force unnecessary
Reports today suggest Namco's previously announced Dead to Rights prequel Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime was apparently canned back in December owing to time constraints. The game was due for a multi-platform release, and was being created by Spawn developers Point of View in sunny old California.
News isn't all bad however, as Namco reiterated that development on Dead to Rights 2 is well underway, and will be out later this year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title