Extreme Force unnecessary
Reports today suggest Namco's previously announced Dead to Rights prequel Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime was apparently canned back in December owing to time constraints. The game was due for a multi-platform release, and was being created by Spawn developers Point of View in sunny old California.
News isn't all bad however, as Namco reiterated that development on Dead to Rights 2 is well underway, and will be out later this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3