Extreme Force unnecessary
Reports today suggest Namco's previously announced Dead to Rights prequel Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime was apparently canned back in December owing to time constraints. The game was due for a multi-platform release, and was being created by Spawn developers Point of View in sunny old California.
News isn't all bad however, as Namco reiterated that development on Dead to Rights 2 is well underway, and will be out later this year.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive