Extreme Force unnecessary
Reports today suggest Namco's previously announced Dead to Rights prequel Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime was apparently canned back in December owing to time constraints. The game was due for a multi-platform release, and was being created by Spawn developers Point of View in sunny old California.
News isn't all bad however, as Namco reiterated that development on Dead to Rights 2 is well underway, and will be out later this year.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today