Free snowboard title coming from Funcom
Age of Conan creators Funcom today confirm the receipt of a 260,000 USD grant from the Norwegian Film Institute, that will see a free-to-play online snowboarding game crafted.
Called Edge of the World, the PC and Mac title will blend online snowboarding fun with competitions, social networking and other media.
The idea is that the game will be used to help promote winter sports in Norway, although for the sum mentioned we can't expect anything too sophisticated.
More on this title as we get it. Thanks Develop.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave