Next Zelda game to take advantage of MotionPlus
In a Q&A session in Japan, Shigeru Miyamoto said that the next installment of the Zelda series will take advantage of the Wii MotionPlus to enhance your sword fighting experience.
As quoted by Wired, Miyamoto had this to say: In the previous game, you aimed at things by pointing at the screen, but this time we'll use MotionPlus to create a much more convenient targeting system and a more pleasurable playing experience."
Though Nintendo has taken no official stance yet, Miyamoto alludes that the use of MotionPlus may not be just an option, but essential.
We'll keep you posted here as more is announced.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone