Next Zelda game to take advantage of MotionPlus
In a Q&A session in Japan, Shigeru Miyamoto said that the next installment of the Zelda series will take advantage of the Wii MotionPlus to enhance your sword fighting experience.
As quoted by Wired, Miyamoto had this to say: In the previous game, you aimed at things by pointing at the screen, but this time we'll use MotionPlus to create a much more convenient targeting system and a more pleasurable playing experience."
Though Nintendo has taken no official stance yet, Miyamoto alludes that the use of MotionPlus may not be just an option, but essential.
We'll keep you posted here as more is announced.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One