Next Zelda game to take advantage of MotionPlus
In a Q&A session in Japan, Shigeru Miyamoto said that the next installment of the Zelda series will take advantage of the Wii MotionPlus to enhance your sword fighting experience.
As quoted by Wired, Miyamoto had this to say: In the previous game, you aimed at things by pointing at the screen, but this time we'll use MotionPlus to create a much more convenient targeting system and a more pleasurable playing experience."
Though Nintendo has taken no official stance yet, Miyamoto alludes that the use of MotionPlus may not be just an option, but essential.
We'll keep you posted here as more is announced.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3