Next Zelda game to take advantage of MotionPlus
In a Q&A session in Japan, Shigeru Miyamoto said that the next installment of the Zelda series will take advantage of the Wii MotionPlus to enhance your sword fighting experience.
As quoted by Wired, Miyamoto had this to say: In the previous game, you aimed at things by pointing at the screen, but this time we'll use MotionPlus to create a much more convenient targeting system and a more pleasurable playing experience."
Though Nintendo has taken no official stance yet, Miyamoto alludes that the use of MotionPlus may not be just an option, but essential.
We'll keep you posted here as more is announced.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year