Next Zelda game to take advantage of MotionPlus
In a Q&A session in Japan, Shigeru Miyamoto said that the next installment of the Zelda series will take advantage of the Wii MotionPlus to enhance your sword fighting experience.
As quoted by Wired, Miyamoto had this to say: In the previous game, you aimed at things by pointing at the screen, but this time we'll use MotionPlus to create a much more convenient targeting system and a more pleasurable playing experience."
Though Nintendo has taken no official stance yet, Miyamoto alludes that the use of MotionPlus may not be just an option, but essential.
We'll keep you posted here as more is announced.
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year