UK games clinic opens for addicts
A new clinic has been opened in the UK looking to help out those affected by serious video game addictions.
According to The Telegraph the new institution is called Broadway Lodge and is based in the west coast town of Western-super-Mare.
The clinic will not only aid gaming addicts, but also those with serious drink, drugs and gambling addictions.
Broadway Lodge is apparently aimed at those "going without food, sleep, or any social interaction" in favour of games.
We'll have more on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year