UK games clinic opens for addicts
A new clinic has been opened in the UK looking to help out those affected by serious video game addictions.
According to The Telegraph the new institution is called Broadway Lodge and is based in the west coast town of Western-super-Mare.
The clinic will not only aid gaming addicts, but also those with serious drink, drugs and gambling addictions.
Broadway Lodge is apparently aimed at those "going without food, sleep, or any social interaction" in favour of games.
We'll have more on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title