UK games clinic opens for addicts
A new clinic has been opened in the UK looking to help out those affected by serious video game addictions.
According to The Telegraph the new institution is called Broadway Lodge and is based in the west coast town of Western-super-Mare.
The clinic will not only aid gaming addicts, but also those with serious drink, drugs and gambling addictions.
Broadway Lodge is apparently aimed at those "going without food, sleep, or any social interaction" in favour of games.
We'll have more on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III