UK games clinic opens for addicts
A new clinic has been opened in the UK looking to help out those affected by serious video game addictions.
According to The Telegraph the new institution is called Broadway Lodge and is based in the west coast town of Western-super-Mare.
The clinic will not only aid gaming addicts, but also those with serious drink, drugs and gambling addictions.
Broadway Lodge is apparently aimed at those "going without food, sleep, or any social interaction" in favour of games.
We'll have more on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny