UK games clinic opens for addicts
A new clinic has been opened in the UK looking to help out those affected by serious video game addictions.
According to The Telegraph the new institution is called Broadway Lodge and is based in the west coast town of Western-super-Mare.
The clinic will not only aid gaming addicts, but also those with serious drink, drugs and gambling addictions.
Broadway Lodge is apparently aimed at those "going without food, sleep, or any social interaction" in favour of games.
We'll have more on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May