Leaked retailer quiz reveals Mass Effect 2 DLC
A retailer training quiz leaked to Destructoid gives some insight into what kind of support we will see for Mass Effect 2.
The Expert Zone quiz, meant to give retailers a background on upcoming games, detailed content such as planned episodic combat, additional characters and worlds, and even 'full campaign expansions.'
All this and periodic updates through an in-game device called the 'Cerberus Network.' ME 2 will debut on January 26 and 29 in the US and UK respectively, and if this tip is genuine than it appears it will arrive with all the backing Bioware can throw at us.
We'll keep you posted as more is uncovered.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer