Leaked retailer quiz reveals Mass Effect 2 DLC
A retailer training quiz leaked to Destructoid gives some insight into what kind of support we will see for Mass Effect 2.
The Expert Zone quiz, meant to give retailers a background on upcoming games, detailed content such as planned episodic combat, additional characters and worlds, and even 'full campaign expansions.'
All this and periodic updates through an in-game device called the 'Cerberus Network.' ME 2 will debut on January 26 and 29 in the US and UK respectively, and if this tip is genuine than it appears it will arrive with all the backing Bioware can throw at us.
We'll keep you posted as more is uncovered.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release