Leaked retailer quiz reveals Mass Effect 2 DLC
A retailer training quiz leaked to Destructoid gives some insight into what kind of support we will see for Mass Effect 2.
The Expert Zone quiz, meant to give retailers a background on upcoming games, detailed content such as planned episodic combat, additional characters and worlds, and even 'full campaign expansions.'
All this and periodic updates through an in-game device called the 'Cerberus Network.' ME 2 will debut on January 26 and 29 in the US and UK respectively, and if this tip is genuine than it appears it will arrive with all the backing Bioware can throw at us.
We'll keep you posted as more is uncovered.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all