Leaked retailer quiz reveals Mass Effect 2 DLC
A retailer training quiz leaked to Destructoid gives some insight into what kind of support we will see for Mass Effect 2.
The Expert Zone quiz, meant to give retailers a background on upcoming games, detailed content such as planned episodic combat, additional characters and worlds, and even 'full campaign expansions.'
All this and periodic updates through an in-game device called the 'Cerberus Network.' ME 2 will debut on January 26 and 29 in the US and UK respectively, and if this tip is genuine than it appears it will arrive with all the backing Bioware can throw at us.
We'll keep you posted as more is uncovered.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week