Leaked retailer quiz reveals Mass Effect 2 DLC
A retailer training quiz leaked to Destructoid gives some insight into what kind of support we will see for Mass Effect 2.
The Expert Zone quiz, meant to give retailers a background on upcoming games, detailed content such as planned episodic combat, additional characters and worlds, and even 'full campaign expansions.'
All this and periodic updates through an in-game device called the 'Cerberus Network.' ME 2 will debut on January 26 and 29 in the US and UK respectively, and if this tip is genuine than it appears it will arrive with all the backing Bioware can throw at us.
We'll keep you posted as more is uncovered.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto