Sluggish start for DJ Hero
Football Manager 2010 has debuted at the very top of the UK all-formats chart, while DJ Hero is almost nowhere to be seen as last week's sales numbers are unveiled by Chart-Track.
DJ Hero squeezes into the chart at number 20, which could be something of a disappointment for Activision given that this spin-off from Guitar Hero is viewed as crucial.
That said, Activision had predicted a potentially challenging start; they expect this title to be a slow burner.
Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Forza 3, PES 10, GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Tekken 6, Borderlands and Wii Sports Resort round out the top ten.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year