Sluggish start for DJ Hero
Football Manager 2010 has debuted at the very top of the UK all-formats chart, while DJ Hero is almost nowhere to be seen as last week's sales numbers are unveiled by Chart-Track.
DJ Hero squeezes into the chart at number 20, which could be something of a disappointment for Activision given that this spin-off from Guitar Hero is viewed as crucial.
That said, Activision had predicted a potentially challenging start; they expect this title to be a slow burner.
Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Forza 3, PES 10, GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Tekken 6, Borderlands and Wii Sports Resort round out the top ten.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment