Sluggish start for DJ Hero
Football Manager 2010 has debuted at the very top of the UK all-formats chart, while DJ Hero is almost nowhere to be seen as last week's sales numbers are unveiled by Chart-Track.
DJ Hero squeezes into the chart at number 20, which could be something of a disappointment for Activision given that this spin-off from Guitar Hero is viewed as crucial.
That said, Activision had predicted a potentially challenging start; they expect this title to be a slow burner.
Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Forza 3, PES 10, GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Tekken 6, Borderlands and Wii Sports Resort round out the top ten.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell