Sluggish start for DJ Hero
Football Manager 2010 has debuted at the very top of the UK all-formats chart, while DJ Hero is almost nowhere to be seen as last week's sales numbers are unveiled by Chart-Track.
DJ Hero squeezes into the chart at number 20, which could be something of a disappointment for Activision given that this spin-off from Guitar Hero is viewed as crucial.
That said, Activision had predicted a potentially challenging start; they expect this title to be a slow burner.
Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Forza 3, PES 10, GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Tekken 6, Borderlands and Wii Sports Resort round out the top ten.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year