Sluggish start for DJ Hero
Football Manager 2010 has debuted at the very top of the UK all-formats chart, while DJ Hero is almost nowhere to be seen as last week's sales numbers are unveiled by Chart-Track.
DJ Hero squeezes into the chart at number 20, which could be something of a disappointment for Activision given that this spin-off from Guitar Hero is viewed as crucial.
That said, Activision had predicted a potentially challenging start; they expect this title to be a slow burner.
Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Forza 3, PES 10, GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Tekken 6, Borderlands and Wii Sports Resort round out the top ten.
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer