Sky TV Player could make it to PS3
While the Sky TV Player is now up and running on the Xbox 360, Sky exec Griff Parry reveals that a similar service could one day make it to the PlayStation 3 console as well.
"I can talk generally about our desire to extend to any device that supports a good quality experience to project the content. The PS3 is clearly a device where that is possible. And so it may very well happen in the future. Having said that, we're very happy to be working with Xbox for the time being," Parry told Videogamer.
The 360 Player was pulled following intense demand at launch last week but the service is now said to be fully operational. The PS3, meanwhile, only supports the BBC's iPlayer at present.
More TV news soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light