Sky TV Player could make it to PS3
While the Sky TV Player is now up and running on the Xbox 360, Sky exec Griff Parry reveals that a similar service could one day make it to the PlayStation 3 console as well.
"I can talk generally about our desire to extend to any device that supports a good quality experience to project the content. The PS3 is clearly a device where that is possible. And so it may very well happen in the future. Having said that, we're very happy to be working with Xbox for the time being," Parry told Videogamer.
The 360 Player was pulled following intense demand at launch last week but the service is now said to be fully operational. The PS3, meanwhile, only supports the BBC's iPlayer at present.
More TV news soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title