Sky TV Player could make it to PS3
While the Sky TV Player is now up and running on the Xbox 360, Sky exec Griff Parry reveals that a similar service could one day make it to the PlayStation 3 console as well.
"I can talk generally about our desire to extend to any device that supports a good quality experience to project the content. The PS3 is clearly a device where that is possible. And so it may very well happen in the future. Having said that, we're very happy to be working with Xbox for the time being," Parry told Videogamer.
The 360 Player was pulled following intense demand at launch last week but the service is now said to be fully operational. The PS3, meanwhile, only supports the BBC's iPlayer at present.
More TV news soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update