Sky TV Player could make it to PS3
While the Sky TV Player is now up and running on the Xbox 360, Sky exec Griff Parry reveals that a similar service could one day make it to the PlayStation 3 console as well.
"I can talk generally about our desire to extend to any device that supports a good quality experience to project the content. The PS3 is clearly a device where that is possible. And so it may very well happen in the future. Having said that, we're very happy to be working with Xbox for the time being," Parry told Videogamer.
The 360 Player was pulled following intense demand at launch last week but the service is now said to be fully operational. The PS3, meanwhile, only supports the BBC's iPlayer at present.
More TV news soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side