Namco aim high with Tekken 6
Namco Bandai are aiming high with new fighting title Tekken 6, the firm confirming that over 2.5 million copies of the title have been shipped worldwide.
The title was released in Europe at the end of last week, and early indications are that this opus could well be a hit with critics and fans of the genre.
It is unclear at this juncture how strong early sales have been, Namco's baby up against some big name competition.
We'll be taking a closer look at Tekken 6 very soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light