Namco aim high with Tekken 6
Namco Bandai are aiming high with new fighting title Tekken 6, the firm confirming that over 2.5 million copies of the title have been shipped worldwide.
The title was released in Europe at the end of last week, and early indications are that this opus could well be a hit with critics and fans of the genre.
It is unclear at this juncture how strong early sales have been, Namco's baby up against some big name competition.
We'll be taking a closer look at Tekken 6 very soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One