Namco aim high with Tekken 6
Namco Bandai are aiming high with new fighting title Tekken 6, the firm confirming that over 2.5 million copies of the title have been shipped worldwide.
The title was released in Europe at the end of last week, and early indications are that this opus could well be a hit with critics and fans of the genre.
It is unclear at this juncture how strong early sales have been, Namco's baby up against some big name competition.
We'll be taking a closer look at Tekken 6 very soon.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back