Namco aim high with Tekken 6
Namco Bandai are aiming high with new fighting title Tekken 6, the firm confirming that over 2.5 million copies of the title have been shipped worldwide.
The title was released in Europe at the end of last week, and early indications are that this opus could well be a hit with critics and fans of the genre.
It is unclear at this juncture how strong early sales have been, Namco's baby up against some big name competition.
We'll be taking a closer look at Tekken 6 very soon.
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week