Namco aim high with Tekken 6
Namco Bandai are aiming high with new fighting title Tekken 6, the firm confirming that over 2.5 million copies of the title have been shipped worldwide.
The title was released in Europe at the end of last week, and early indications are that this opus could well be a hit with critics and fans of the genre.
It is unclear at this juncture how strong early sales have been, Namco's baby up against some big name competition.
We'll be taking a closer look at Tekken 6 very soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year