Fallout 3 wins big at Golden Joysticks
Fallout 3 won the top award at this year's Golden Joysticks - which was held in London this evening.
This year's awards were voted on by over 1.2 million players, and organisers Future are claiming this is now the most popular games awards event in the UK.
Family Game of the Year went to LittleBigPlanet, Handheld title was Chinatown Wars, while GAME took retailer of the year.
MGS: Touch was the mobile game of choice, while World at War was Nintendo dish of the year. Treyarch's opus was also adjudged to be the top Multiplayer game.
Guitar Hero: World Tour was the top music title, Xbox fave was Gears of War 2 while Fallout 3 was voted top PC title, as well as taking home the hefty Ultimate Game of the Year gong.
Top PlayStation title was Killzone 2, while Activision Blizzard took publisher of the year, Left 4 Dead was online top-dog and Jagex was the most celebrated game designer. Modern Warfare 2 is the GJ's 'one to watch'.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III