Fallout 3 wins big at Golden Joysticks
Fallout 3 won the top award at this year's Golden Joysticks - which was held in London this evening.
This year's awards were voted on by over 1.2 million players, and organisers Future are claiming this is now the most popular games awards event in the UK.
Family Game of the Year went to LittleBigPlanet, Handheld title was Chinatown Wars, while GAME took retailer of the year.
MGS: Touch was the mobile game of choice, while World at War was Nintendo dish of the year. Treyarch's opus was also adjudged to be the top Multiplayer game.
Guitar Hero: World Tour was the top music title, Xbox fave was Gears of War 2 while Fallout 3 was voted top PC title, as well as taking home the hefty Ultimate Game of the Year gong.
Top PlayStation title was Killzone 2, while Activision Blizzard took publisher of the year, Left 4 Dead was online top-dog and Jagex was the most celebrated game designer. Modern Warfare 2 is the GJ's 'one to watch'.
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination