Fallout 3 wins big at Golden Joysticks
Fallout 3 won the top award at this year's Golden Joysticks - which was held in London this evening.
This year's awards were voted on by over 1.2 million players, and organisers Future are claiming this is now the most popular games awards event in the UK.
Family Game of the Year went to LittleBigPlanet, Handheld title was Chinatown Wars, while GAME took retailer of the year.
MGS: Touch was the mobile game of choice, while World at War was Nintendo dish of the year. Treyarch's opus was also adjudged to be the top Multiplayer game.
Guitar Hero: World Tour was the top music title, Xbox fave was Gears of War 2 while Fallout 3 was voted top PC title, as well as taking home the hefty Ultimate Game of the Year gong.
Top PlayStation title was Killzone 2, while Activision Blizzard took publisher of the year, Left 4 Dead was online top-dog and Jagex was the most celebrated game designer. Modern Warfare 2 is the GJ's 'one to watch'.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date