Fallout 3 wins big at Golden Joysticks
Fallout 3 won the top award at this year's Golden Joysticks - which was held in London this evening.
This year's awards were voted on by over 1.2 million players, and organisers Future are claiming this is now the most popular games awards event in the UK.
Family Game of the Year went to LittleBigPlanet, Handheld title was Chinatown Wars, while GAME took retailer of the year.
MGS: Touch was the mobile game of choice, while World at War was Nintendo dish of the year. Treyarch's opus was also adjudged to be the top Multiplayer game.
Guitar Hero: World Tour was the top music title, Xbox fave was Gears of War 2 while Fallout 3 was voted top PC title, as well as taking home the hefty Ultimate Game of the Year gong.
Top PlayStation title was Killzone 2, while Activision Blizzard took publisher of the year, Left 4 Dead was online top-dog and Jagex was the most celebrated game designer. Modern Warfare 2 is the GJ's 'one to watch'.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto