Fallout 3 wins big at Golden Joysticks
Fallout 3 won the top award at this year's Golden Joysticks - which was held in London this evening.
This year's awards were voted on by over 1.2 million players, and organisers Future are claiming this is now the most popular games awards event in the UK.
Family Game of the Year went to LittleBigPlanet, Handheld title was Chinatown Wars, while GAME took retailer of the year.
MGS: Touch was the mobile game of choice, while World at War was Nintendo dish of the year. Treyarch's opus was also adjudged to be the top Multiplayer game.
Guitar Hero: World Tour was the top music title, Xbox fave was Gears of War 2 while Fallout 3 was voted top PC title, as well as taking home the hefty Ultimate Game of the Year gong.
Top PlayStation title was Killzone 2, while Activision Blizzard took publisher of the year, Left 4 Dead was online top-dog and Jagex was the most celebrated game designer. Modern Warfare 2 is the GJ's 'one to watch'.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3