Fallout 3 wins big at Golden Joysticks
Fallout 3 won the top award at this year's Golden Joysticks - which was held in London this evening.
This year's awards were voted on by over 1.2 million players, and organisers Future are claiming this is now the most popular games awards event in the UK.
Family Game of the Year went to LittleBigPlanet, Handheld title was Chinatown Wars, while GAME took retailer of the year.
MGS: Touch was the mobile game of choice, while World at War was Nintendo dish of the year. Treyarch's opus was also adjudged to be the top Multiplayer game.
Guitar Hero: World Tour was the top music title, Xbox fave was Gears of War 2 while Fallout 3 was voted top PC title, as well as taking home the hefty Ultimate Game of the Year gong.
Top PlayStation title was Killzone 2, while Activision Blizzard took publisher of the year, Left 4 Dead was online top-dog and Jagex was the most celebrated game designer. Modern Warfare 2 is the GJ's 'one to watch'.
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced