Next GTA to depart Liberty City?
Rumour has it that the next full Grand Theft Auto title, which may or may not be GTA V, could be set elsewhere other than the eponymous Liberty City.
Apparently, on page 13 of the Episodes from Liberty City manual, there is a mock advertisement that hints at a fresh location for the next game.
As evidence, this does of course sound more than a little spurious, although this would fit in with Rockstar's style.
The ad reads: "Liberty City, It's Over! Next Stop..", and there the page is torn, the word 'Seagull' visible amid a seeping through of what looks like a rural setting.
The ad also mentions 'March', but it is unclear whether this means anything or not. Either way, The Ballad of Gay Tony is now with us for GTA IV. More soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year