Next GTA to depart Liberty City?
Rumour has it that the next full Grand Theft Auto title, which may or may not be GTA V, could be set elsewhere other than the eponymous Liberty City.
Apparently, on page 13 of the Episodes from Liberty City manual, there is a mock advertisement that hints at a fresh location for the next game.
As evidence, this does of course sound more than a little spurious, although this would fit in with Rockstar's style.
The ad reads: "Liberty City, It's Over! Next Stop..", and there the page is torn, the word 'Seagull' visible amid a seeping through of what looks like a rural setting.
The ad also mentions 'March', but it is unclear whether this means anything or not. Either way, The Ballad of Gay Tony is now with us for GTA IV. More soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network