Next GTA to depart Liberty City?
Rumour has it that the next full Grand Theft Auto title, which may or may not be GTA V, could be set elsewhere other than the eponymous Liberty City.
Apparently, on page 13 of the Episodes from Liberty City manual, there is a mock advertisement that hints at a fresh location for the next game.
As evidence, this does of course sound more than a little spurious, although this would fit in with Rockstar's style.
The ad reads: "Liberty City, It's Over! Next Stop..", and there the page is torn, the word 'Seagull' visible amid a seeping through of what looks like a rural setting.
The ad also mentions 'March', but it is unclear whether this means anything or not. Either way, The Ballad of Gay Tony is now with us for GTA IV. More soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release