Next GTA to depart Liberty City?
Rumour has it that the next full Grand Theft Auto title, which may or may not be GTA V, could be set elsewhere other than the eponymous Liberty City.
Apparently, on page 13 of the Episodes from Liberty City manual, there is a mock advertisement that hints at a fresh location for the next game.
As evidence, this does of course sound more than a little spurious, although this would fit in with Rockstar's style.
The ad reads: "Liberty City, It's Over! Next Stop..", and there the page is torn, the word 'Seagull' visible amid a seeping through of what looks like a rural setting.
The ad also mentions 'March', but it is unclear whether this means anything or not. Either way, The Ballad of Gay Tony is now with us for GTA IV. More soon.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update