Kojima pleasantly shocked by ZOE enthusiasm
Speaking on his blog, Konami game designer Hideo Kojima has revealed his surprise at the impassioned response to his recent Zone of the Enders chit-chat online.
The veteran game maker revealed in a previous blog post that there is an internal enthusiasm for a new game in the series at Konami, while Kojima also said that he does indeed hope to make a sequel - one day.
"The comments topped the 100 mark, and the access count reached levels of the Tokyo Game Show time. It was picked up in a variety of places, including the net and press, and spread throughout the world," he writes on the reaction this week.
Apparently, Zone of the Enders is such an enticing prospect that other Konami staffers decorated his desk in the style of the game, with developers from other teams begging to be involved. More soon.
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia