GTA IV multiplayer is free this weekend
Rockstar drop by this afternoon to confirm that in celebration of the arrival of The Ballad of Gay Tony episodic release on Xbox 360, the multiplayer side of the game will be free to play all this weekend.
Starting on Friday and lasting until Sunday night, this festival of Grand Theft Auto will see Liberty City rocking out with band Aventura, although you will need to have acquired either The Lost and Damned or The Ballad of Gay Tony already.
The Rockstar Games team will also be online for this bash, Xbox Live operators Microsoft clearly pleased to push the arrival of this slice of brand new GTA content, which is exclusive to the 360 console.,
To play with Aventura's Santos Jeter you'll need to add "GwFHenryHH" to your friends list, or to compete with the Rockstar team simply add "GwRockstar1" all the way up to 16. More GTA news soon.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter