GTA IV multiplayer is free this weekend
Rockstar drop by this afternoon to confirm that in celebration of the arrival of The Ballad of Gay Tony episodic release on Xbox 360, the multiplayer side of the game will be free to play all this weekend.
Starting on Friday and lasting until Sunday night, this festival of Grand Theft Auto will see Liberty City rocking out with band Aventura, although you will need to have acquired either The Lost and Damned or The Ballad of Gay Tony already.
The Rockstar Games team will also be online for this bash, Xbox Live operators Microsoft clearly pleased to push the arrival of this slice of brand new GTA content, which is exclusive to the 360 console.,
To play with Aventura's Santos Jeter you'll need to add "GwFHenryHH" to your friends list, or to compete with the Rockstar team simply add "GwRockstar1" all the way up to 16. More GTA news soon.
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below