GTA IV multiplayer is free this weekend
Rockstar drop by this afternoon to confirm that in celebration of the arrival of The Ballad of Gay Tony episodic release on Xbox 360, the multiplayer side of the game will be free to play all this weekend.
Starting on Friday and lasting until Sunday night, this festival of Grand Theft Auto will see Liberty City rocking out with band Aventura, although you will need to have acquired either The Lost and Damned or The Ballad of Gay Tony already.
The Rockstar Games team will also be online for this bash, Xbox Live operators Microsoft clearly pleased to push the arrival of this slice of brand new GTA content, which is exclusive to the 360 console.,
To play with Aventura's Santos Jeter you'll need to add "GwFHenryHH" to your friends list, or to compete with the Rockstar team simply add "GwRockstar1" all the way up to 16. More GTA news soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year