GTA IV multiplayer is free this weekend
Rockstar drop by this afternoon to confirm that in celebration of the arrival of The Ballad of Gay Tony episodic release on Xbox 360, the multiplayer side of the game will be free to play all this weekend.
Starting on Friday and lasting until Sunday night, this festival of Grand Theft Auto will see Liberty City rocking out with band Aventura, although you will need to have acquired either The Lost and Damned or The Ballad of Gay Tony already.
The Rockstar Games team will also be online for this bash, Xbox Live operators Microsoft clearly pleased to push the arrival of this slice of brand new GTA content, which is exclusive to the 360 console.,
To play with Aventura's Santos Jeter you'll need to add "GwFHenryHH" to your friends list, or to compete with the Rockstar team simply add "GwRockstar1" all the way up to 16. More GTA news soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes