GTA IV multiplayer is free this weekend
Rockstar drop by this afternoon to confirm that in celebration of the arrival of The Ballad of Gay Tony episodic release on Xbox 360, the multiplayer side of the game will be free to play all this weekend.
Starting on Friday and lasting until Sunday night, this festival of Grand Theft Auto will see Liberty City rocking out with band Aventura, although you will need to have acquired either The Lost and Damned or The Ballad of Gay Tony already.
The Rockstar Games team will also be online for this bash, Xbox Live operators Microsoft clearly pleased to push the arrival of this slice of brand new GTA content, which is exclusive to the 360 console.,
To play with Aventura's Santos Jeter you'll need to add "GwFHenryHH" to your friends list, or to compete with the Rockstar team simply add "GwRockstar1" all the way up to 16. More GTA news soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3