Miyamoto craves Starfox Japanese success
Star Fox is still a big name in the West, but the hit series isn't so popular in Japan - with Nintendo's veteran designer Shigeru Miyamoto puzzled by this.
"I'm a big fan of the Star Fox games. Every time we make a Star Fox game I'm hoping people will enjoy it as much as I do. Of course the goal every time is to try and make it more and more fun but, at least in Japan, the people that purchase the Star Fox games has decreased over the years," the industry legend tells MTV.
"But we still try to make them more fun and hopefully people will see the appeal in those games."
Would you like to see a new Star Fox emerge, players?
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015