The Who: Rock Band under discussion
Chatting online about the success of The Beatles: Rock Band, The Who's Roger Daltrey has said that the veteran rock group could get their own dedicated music title in the same manner.
"The [Beatles] game, yeah, yeah, they're going to be doing a Who one next year. There is one planned. [The idea] is fabulous. Anything that gets non-musical people interested in music is wonderful. In my opinion, music is our last true great freedom," he told The Republican.
"They can burn our books, they can burn our paintings, but they can't stop us singing and making music."
Quite whether a Who video game could be as successful as The Beatles title remains unclear, as is whether the game would take the same form - or arrive as DLC instead. More on this as soon as we can get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch