The Who: Rock Band under discussion
Chatting online about the success of The Beatles: Rock Band, The Who's Roger Daltrey has said that the veteran rock group could get their own dedicated music title in the same manner.
"The [Beatles] game, yeah, yeah, they're going to be doing a Who one next year. There is one planned. [The idea] is fabulous. Anything that gets non-musical people interested in music is wonderful. In my opinion, music is our last true great freedom," he told The Republican.
"They can burn our books, they can burn our paintings, but they can't stop us singing and making music."
Quite whether a Who video game could be as successful as The Beatles title remains unclear, as is whether the game would take the same form - or arrive as DLC instead. More on this as soon as we can get it.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date