The Who: Rock Band under discussion
Chatting online about the success of The Beatles: Rock Band, The Who's Roger Daltrey has said that the veteran rock group could get their own dedicated music title in the same manner.
"The [Beatles] game, yeah, yeah, they're going to be doing a Who one next year. There is one planned. [The idea] is fabulous. Anything that gets non-musical people interested in music is wonderful. In my opinion, music is our last true great freedom," he told The Republican.
"They can burn our books, they can burn our paintings, but they can't stop us singing and making music."
Quite whether a Who video game could be as successful as The Beatles title remains unclear, as is whether the game would take the same form - or arrive as DLC instead. More on this as soon as we can get it.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today