The Who: Rock Band under discussion
Chatting online about the success of The Beatles: Rock Band, The Who's Roger Daltrey has said that the veteran rock group could get their own dedicated music title in the same manner.
"The [Beatles] game, yeah, yeah, they're going to be doing a Who one next year. There is one planned. [The idea] is fabulous. Anything that gets non-musical people interested in music is wonderful. In my opinion, music is our last true great freedom," he told The Republican.
"They can burn our books, they can burn our paintings, but they can't stop us singing and making music."
Quite whether a Who video game could be as successful as The Beatles title remains unclear, as is whether the game would take the same form - or arrive as DLC instead. More on this as soon as we can get it.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey