Blow considers motion tracking in The Witness
Braid creator Jonathan Blow is hard at work on his next title - The Witness - and according to word in today the new game could include unique motion control elements.
Speaking on the Braid blog, Blow reveals that he is looking to hire a new programmer to undertake work with "full-body motion tracking".
Blow wouldn't be drawn into discussing this move further, telling Joystiq that "it may not even actually happen (depending on whether I can find someone qualified to do it!)."
Details on The Witness are scarce, but interest is high given the popularity of hit platformer Braid.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release