Blow considers motion tracking in The Witness
Braid creator Jonathan Blow is hard at work on his next title - The Witness - and according to word in today the new game could include unique motion control elements.
Speaking on the Braid blog, Blow reveals that he is looking to hire a new programmer to undertake work with "full-body motion tracking".
Blow wouldn't be drawn into discussing this move further, telling Joystiq that "it may not even actually happen (depending on whether I can find someone qualified to do it!)."
Details on The Witness are scarce, but interest is high given the popularity of hit platformer Braid.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release