Blow considers motion tracking in The Witness
Braid creator Jonathan Blow is hard at work on his next title - The Witness - and according to word in today the new game could include unique motion control elements.
Speaking on the Braid blog, Blow reveals that he is looking to hire a new programmer to undertake work with "full-body motion tracking".
Blow wouldn't be drawn into discussing this move further, telling Joystiq that "it may not even actually happen (depending on whether I can find someone qualified to do it!)."
Details on The Witness are scarce, but interest is high given the popularity of hit platformer Braid.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3