Blow considers motion tracking in The Witness
Braid creator Jonathan Blow is hard at work on his next title - The Witness - and according to word in today the new game could include unique motion control elements.
Speaking on the Braid blog, Blow reveals that he is looking to hire a new programmer to undertake work with "full-body motion tracking".
Blow wouldn't be drawn into discussing this move further, telling Joystiq that "it may not even actually happen (depending on whether I can find someone qualified to do it!)."
Details on The Witness are scarce, but interest is high given the popularity of hit platformer Braid.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto