Blow considers motion tracking in The Witness
Braid creator Jonathan Blow is hard at work on his next title - The Witness - and according to word in today the new game could include unique motion control elements.
Speaking on the Braid blog, Blow reveals that he is looking to hire a new programmer to undertake work with "full-body motion tracking".
Blow wouldn't be drawn into discussing this move further, telling Joystiq that "it may not even actually happen (depending on whether I can find someone qualified to do it!)."
Details on The Witness are scarce, but interest is high given the popularity of hit platformer Braid.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year