Nintendo play down new DS talk
Yesterday, Japanese newspaper Nikkei was quoted widely as stating that a revision of the Nintendo DSi is on the way to Japan - sporting a larger 4-inch display.
Despite reports that this enlarged and somewhat spruced-up system will be out before the end of the year - Nintendo have played down such talk, declining to comment on "rumour".
"Our company isn't doing any interviews [about this]," Famitsu were told (thanks Kotaku). "We think it's a speculative article."
The article in question also discussed the possibility of special versions of the handheld being released in China and Korea, although details are once again flaky. We'll have more on this for you as we get it.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date