Nintendo play down new DS talk
Yesterday, Japanese newspaper Nikkei was quoted widely as stating that a revision of the Nintendo DSi is on the way to Japan - sporting a larger 4-inch display.
Despite reports that this enlarged and somewhat spruced-up system will be out before the end of the year - Nintendo have played down such talk, declining to comment on "rumour".
"Our company isn't doing any interviews [about this]," Famitsu were told (thanks Kotaku). "We think it's a speculative article."
The article in question also discussed the possibility of special versions of the handheld being released in China and Korea, although details are once again flaky. We'll have more on this for you as we get it.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America