Nintendo play down new DS talk
Yesterday, Japanese newspaper Nikkei was quoted widely as stating that a revision of the Nintendo DSi is on the way to Japan - sporting a larger 4-inch display.
Despite reports that this enlarged and somewhat spruced-up system will be out before the end of the year - Nintendo have played down such talk, declining to comment on "rumour".
"Our company isn't doing any interviews [about this]," Famitsu were told (thanks Kotaku). "We think it's a speculative article."
The article in question also discussed the possibility of special versions of the handheld being released in China and Korea, although details are once again flaky. We'll have more on this for you as we get it.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing