Nintendo play down new DS talk
Yesterday, Japanese newspaper Nikkei was quoted widely as stating that a revision of the Nintendo DSi is on the way to Japan - sporting a larger 4-inch display.
Despite reports that this enlarged and somewhat spruced-up system will be out before the end of the year - Nintendo have played down such talk, declining to comment on "rumour".
"Our company isn't doing any interviews [about this]," Famitsu were told (thanks Kotaku). "We think it's a speculative article."
The article in question also discussed the possibility of special versions of the handheld being released in China and Korea, although details are once again flaky. We'll have more on this for you as we get it.
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date