Nintendo play down new DS talk
Yesterday, Japanese newspaper Nikkei was quoted widely as stating that a revision of the Nintendo DSi is on the way to Japan - sporting a larger 4-inch display.
Despite reports that this enlarged and somewhat spruced-up system will be out before the end of the year - Nintendo have played down such talk, declining to comment on "rumour".
"Our company isn't doing any interviews [about this]," Famitsu were told (thanks Kotaku). "We think it's a speculative article."
The article in question also discussed the possibility of special versions of the handheld being released in China and Korea, although details are once again flaky. We'll have more on this for you as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title