New Nintendo DS for Japanese release?
Word on the street this evening from Japan has it that a revised Nintendo DS handheld is on the way, with a release on the cards before 2009 is out, according to Brandsonly.nl.
A revision of the DSi portable is on the cards, with a 4-inch screen said to be planned (the present model sports a 3.25-inch screen). The system will retail for the same price as the current the DSi SKU - 18,900 Yen (125 GBP, 205 USD).
According to the report, which originates from Japanese newspaper Nikkei, no release for the new model outside of Japan has been decided upon by Nintendo yet (thanks NeoGAF).
Given that Nintendo haven't officially unveiled this yet, we'll take this with a pinch of salt until further details emerge. Still your thoughts?
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch