New Nintendo DS for Japanese release?
Word on the street this evening from Japan has it that a revised Nintendo DS handheld is on the way, with a release on the cards before 2009 is out, according to Brandsonly.nl.
A revision of the DSi portable is on the cards, with a 4-inch screen said to be planned (the present model sports a 3.25-inch screen). The system will retail for the same price as the current the DSi SKU - 18,900 Yen (125 GBP, 205 USD).
According to the report, which originates from Japanese newspaper Nikkei, no release for the new model outside of Japan has been decided upon by Nintendo yet (thanks NeoGAF).
Given that Nintendo haven't officially unveiled this yet, we'll take this with a pinch of salt until further details emerge. Still your thoughts?
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May