New Nintendo DS for Japanese release?
Word on the street this evening from Japan has it that a revised Nintendo DS handheld is on the way, with a release on the cards before 2009 is out, according to Brandsonly.nl.
A revision of the DSi portable is on the cards, with a 4-inch screen said to be planned (the present model sports a 3.25-inch screen). The system will retail for the same price as the current the DSi SKU - 18,900 Yen (125 GBP, 205 USD).
According to the report, which originates from Japanese newspaper Nikkei, no release for the new model outside of Japan has been decided upon by Nintendo yet (thanks NeoGAF).
Given that Nintendo haven't officially unveiled this yet, we'll take this with a pinch of salt until further details emerge. Still your thoughts?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3