GoldenEye 2010 set for Wii?
The next Bond game from license holder Activision could be some kind of re-imagination of N64 classic GoldenEye, with the title GoldenEye 2010 apparently linked to the project.
Eurocom staffer Craig Peck apparently gives the game away via his CV, which reveals work as an animator on a 007 title for the Wii. Eurocom haven't been linked with the new game previously, but conjecture has it this could be a port of the big-daddy console version in the works at Bizarre Creations.
Bizarre have long been associated with Bond, and are said to be working on the next iteration following Quantum of Solace - with Eurocom having undertaken a port of Treyarch's previous game originally.
Fingers crossed for more information on this mysterious project soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes