EA considering next-gen Boom Blox
EA could be in the process of creating a brand new version of puzzle smash Boom Blox for 'next-generation' consoles, a new job ad hinting that the firm could be planning on releasing the game beyond the Wii - Superannuation reports.
"Our last two titles were Wii-based, but our next titles will be for the next generation," reads the new job ad, published by the Boom Blox team.
PS3 experience has been requested in previous advertisements, while EA have discussed the prospect of 360 and PS3 versions in the past.
How the controls of the new Boom Blox might work is unclear, given the game's reliance on gesture-based interaction on the Wii. Natal and the PS3 motion controller to be used, perhaps?
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter