EA considering next-gen Boom Blox
EA could be in the process of creating a brand new version of puzzle smash Boom Blox for 'next-generation' consoles, a new job ad hinting that the firm could be planning on releasing the game beyond the Wii - Superannuation reports.
"Our last two titles were Wii-based, but our next titles will be for the next generation," reads the new job ad, published by the Boom Blox team.
PS3 experience has been requested in previous advertisements, while EA have discussed the prospect of 360 and PS3 versions in the past.
How the controls of the new Boom Blox might work is unclear, given the game's reliance on gesture-based interaction on the Wii. Natal and the PS3 motion controller to be used, perhaps?
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced