EA considering next-gen Boom Blox
EA could be in the process of creating a brand new version of puzzle smash Boom Blox for 'next-generation' consoles, a new job ad hinting that the firm could be planning on releasing the game beyond the Wii - Superannuation reports.
"Our last two titles were Wii-based, but our next titles will be for the next generation," reads the new job ad, published by the Boom Blox team.
PS3 experience has been requested in previous advertisements, while EA have discussed the prospect of 360 and PS3 versions in the past.
How the controls of the new Boom Blox might work is unclear, given the game's reliance on gesture-based interaction on the Wii. Natal and the PS3 motion controller to be used, perhaps?
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One