EA considering next-gen Boom Blox
EA could be in the process of creating a brand new version of puzzle smash Boom Blox for 'next-generation' consoles, a new job ad hinting that the firm could be planning on releasing the game beyond the Wii - Superannuation reports.
"Our last two titles were Wii-based, but our next titles will be for the next generation," reads the new job ad, published by the Boom Blox team.
PS3 experience has been requested in previous advertisements, while EA have discussed the prospect of 360 and PS3 versions in the past.
How the controls of the new Boom Blox might work is unclear, given the game's reliance on gesture-based interaction on the Wii. Natal and the PS3 motion controller to be used, perhaps?
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update