EA considering next-gen Boom Blox
EA could be in the process of creating a brand new version of puzzle smash Boom Blox for 'next-generation' consoles, a new job ad hinting that the firm could be planning on releasing the game beyond the Wii - Superannuation reports.
"Our last two titles were Wii-based, but our next titles will be for the next generation," reads the new job ad, published by the Boom Blox team.
PS3 experience has been requested in previous advertisements, while EA have discussed the prospect of 360 and PS3 versions in the past.
How the controls of the new Boom Blox might work is unclear, given the game's reliance on gesture-based interaction on the Wii. Natal and the PS3 motion controller to be used, perhaps?
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game