Hefty sales expected of new Pro Evo
Three million copies of Konami's latest big name football title, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, have been shipped to retailers by the Japanese firm.
Clearly the game maker are expecting sizeable sales, despite their latest 'PES' going toe-to-toe with EA's critically acclaimed FIFA 10.
"PES 2010 is Konami's largest release of the year, and we cannot stress the gratitude for all the input from the enormous PES fan base," beams Konami marketing boss, Martin Schneider.
"Global sales for the PES series to date are over 55.5m, and we expect a very strong performance from what is easily the best PES in a long, long time."
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update