Hefty sales expected of new Pro Evo
Three million copies of Konami's latest big name football title, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, have been shipped to retailers by the Japanese firm.
Clearly the game maker are expecting sizeable sales, despite their latest 'PES' going toe-to-toe with EA's critically acclaimed FIFA 10.
"PES 2010 is Konami's largest release of the year, and we cannot stress the gratitude for all the input from the enormous PES fan base," beams Konami marketing boss, Martin Schneider.
"Global sales for the PES series to date are over 55.5m, and we expect a very strong performance from what is easily the best PES in a long, long time."
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer