Hefty sales expected of new Pro Evo
Three million copies of Konami's latest big name football title, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, have been shipped to retailers by the Japanese firm.
Clearly the game maker are expecting sizeable sales, despite their latest 'PES' going toe-to-toe with EA's critically acclaimed FIFA 10.
"PES 2010 is Konami's largest release of the year, and we cannot stress the gratitude for all the input from the enormous PES fan base," beams Konami marketing boss, Martin Schneider.
"Global sales for the PES series to date are over 55.5m, and we expect a very strong performance from what is easily the best PES in a long, long time."
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes