Hefty sales expected of new Pro Evo
Three million copies of Konami's latest big name football title, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, have been shipped to retailers by the Japanese firm.
Clearly the game maker are expecting sizeable sales, despite their latest 'PES' going toe-to-toe with EA's critically acclaimed FIFA 10.
"PES 2010 is Konami's largest release of the year, and we cannot stress the gratitude for all the input from the enormous PES fan base," beams Konami marketing boss, Martin Schneider.
"Global sales for the PES series to date are over 55.5m, and we expect a very strong performance from what is easily the best PES in a long, long time."
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One