Hefty sales expected of new Pro Evo
Three million copies of Konami's latest big name football title, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, have been shipped to retailers by the Japanese firm.
Clearly the game maker are expecting sizeable sales, despite their latest 'PES' going toe-to-toe with EA's critically acclaimed FIFA 10.
"PES 2010 is Konami's largest release of the year, and we cannot stress the gratitude for all the input from the enormous PES fan base," beams Konami marketing boss, Martin Schneider.
"Global sales for the PES series to date are over 55.5m, and we expect a very strong performance from what is easily the best PES in a long, long time."
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015