New ChampMan set for Mac
The latest version of Championship Manager will be released in time for Christmas, creators Eidos have revealed today.
The football management simulation, already out on the PC, will land on the 13th of November according to reports.
"Following our successful launch of the PC game and strong PR campaign, we've seen a lot of requests for a Mac version and there is not long to wait now," enthuses CM mouthpiece Roy Meredith announcing the release.
The PC version of Championship Manager 2010 was launched alongside a 'pay what you like' pricing structure, inspired by the release of the last Radiohead album. It is unclear whether this approach has worked, or whether the Mac version will follow this approach.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer