New ChampMan set for Mac
The latest version of Championship Manager will be released in time for Christmas, creators Eidos have revealed today.
The football management simulation, already out on the PC, will land on the 13th of November according to reports.
"Following our successful launch of the PC game and strong PR campaign, we've seen a lot of requests for a Mac version and there is not long to wait now," enthuses CM mouthpiece Roy Meredith announcing the release.
The PC version of Championship Manager 2010 was launched alongside a 'pay what you like' pricing structure, inspired by the release of the last Radiohead album. It is unclear whether this approach has worked, or whether the Mac version will follow this approach.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced