New ChampMan set for Mac
The latest version of Championship Manager will be released in time for Christmas, creators Eidos have revealed today.
The football management simulation, already out on the PC, will land on the 13th of November according to reports.
"Following our successful launch of the PC game and strong PR campaign, we've seen a lot of requests for a Mac version and there is not long to wait now," enthuses CM mouthpiece Roy Meredith announcing the release.
The PC version of Championship Manager 2010 was launched alongside a 'pay what you like' pricing structure, inspired by the release of the last Radiohead album. It is unclear whether this approach has worked, or whether the Mac version will follow this approach.
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3