New ChampMan set for Mac
The latest version of Championship Manager will be released in time for Christmas, creators Eidos have revealed today.
The football management simulation, already out on the PC, will land on the 13th of November according to reports.
"Following our successful launch of the PC game and strong PR campaign, we've seen a lot of requests for a Mac version and there is not long to wait now," enthuses CM mouthpiece Roy Meredith announcing the release.
The PC version of Championship Manager 2010 was launched alongside a 'pay what you like' pricing structure, inspired by the release of the last Radiohead album. It is unclear whether this approach has worked, or whether the Mac version will follow this approach.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer