Lumines struggling to make PSN debut
Puzzle smash Lumines can't quite make release on the PlayStation Network, it would seem, Q Entertainment's musical block-matcher bogged down in licensing issues.
Apparently, Q would love to see their hit title - released on a myriad of other formats - make it to Sony's PlayStation Store, but legal issues make it unlikely anytime soon.
"We would love to bring Lumines/Lumines II to the PSN store," reads a Twitter update from the developer, "but there are complications, music licensing, was published by Namco, etc."
That said "we're obviously looking into it", teases the update. Thanks VG247.
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window
- Valve pulls controversial mass murder game Hatred from Steam Greenlight
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Patch 4 delayed so Ubisoft can “refurbish Paris”
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer