Lumines struggling to make PSN debut
Puzzle smash Lumines can't quite make release on the PlayStation Network, it would seem, Q Entertainment's musical block-matcher bogged down in licensing issues.
Apparently, Q would love to see their hit title - released on a myriad of other formats - make it to Sony's PlayStation Store, but legal issues make it unlikely anytime soon.
"We would love to bring Lumines/Lumines II to the PSN store," reads a Twitter update from the developer, "but there are complications, music licensing, was published by Namco, etc."
That said "we're obviously looking into it", teases the update. Thanks VG247.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO