Lumines struggling to make PSN debut
Puzzle smash Lumines can't quite make release on the PlayStation Network, it would seem, Q Entertainment's musical block-matcher bogged down in licensing issues.
Apparently, Q would love to see their hit title - released on a myriad of other formats - make it to Sony's PlayStation Store, but legal issues make it unlikely anytime soon.
"We would love to bring Lumines/Lumines II to the PSN store," reads a Twitter update from the developer, "but there are complications, music licensing, was published by Namco, etc."
That said "we're obviously looking into it", teases the update. Thanks VG247.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer