Lumines struggling to make PSN debut
Puzzle smash Lumines can't quite make release on the PlayStation Network, it would seem, Q Entertainment's musical block-matcher bogged down in licensing issues.
Apparently, Q would love to see their hit title - released on a myriad of other formats - make it to Sony's PlayStation Store, but legal issues make it unlikely anytime soon.
"We would love to bring Lumines/Lumines II to the PSN store," reads a Twitter update from the developer, "but there are complications, music licensing, was published by Namco, etc."
That said "we're obviously looking into it", teases the update. Thanks VG247.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light