Lumines struggling to make PSN debut
Puzzle smash Lumines can't quite make release on the PlayStation Network, it would seem, Q Entertainment's musical block-matcher bogged down in licensing issues.
Apparently, Q would love to see their hit title - released on a myriad of other formats - make it to Sony's PlayStation Store, but legal issues make it unlikely anytime soon.
"We would love to bring Lumines/Lumines II to the PSN store," reads a Twitter update from the developer, "but there are complications, music licensing, was published by Namco, etc."
That said "we're obviously looking into it", teases the update. Thanks VG247.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America