Fable 3 will include micro-transactions
We're gradually starting to build a picture of what Fable 3 will look like at launch, Peter Molyneux revealing a few new details on the RPG sequel during a BAFTA lecture yesterday.
Having confirmed that the new game will offer support for the Natal motion control system, he went on to say that the game will also boast a micro-transaction based in-game shop.
Items like swords will be sold, perhaps for about a pound each, while the shop will also offer access to new areas of the game world for larger sums.
Molyneux was quick to state that this is all conjecture at present, although it does hint at a larger role for online play - perhaps even with a shift away from the usual business model.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light