Fable 3 will include micro-transactions
We're gradually starting to build a picture of what Fable 3 will look like at launch, Peter Molyneux revealing a few new details on the RPG sequel during a BAFTA lecture yesterday.
Having confirmed that the new game will offer support for the Natal motion control system, he went on to say that the game will also boast a micro-transaction based in-game shop.
Items like swords will be sold, perhaps for about a pound each, while the shop will also offer access to new areas of the game world for larger sums.
Molyneux was quick to state that this is all conjecture at present, although it does hint at a larger role for online play - perhaps even with a shift away from the usual business model.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III