Molyneux confirms Natal support in Fable 3
Speaking at a BAFTA lecture in London tonight, Peter Molyneux is said to have confirmed that Natal will - as rumoured - be supported in Lionhead's Fable 3 RPG.
Molyneux had previously refused to confirm for certain the use of the motion control technology in the game, but Gamesbrief founder Nicholas Lovell is said to have revealed the designer's confirmation on Twitter.
"Fable 3 will have Natal support. Is that an announcement? #molyneux," reads the new update, spied by VG247.
More specifics on Natal and Fable 3 just as soon as we can get it.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016