Molyneux confirms Natal support in Fable 3
Speaking at a BAFTA lecture in London tonight, Peter Molyneux is said to have confirmed that Natal will - as rumoured - be supported in Lionhead's Fable 3 RPG.
Molyneux had previously refused to confirm for certain the use of the motion control technology in the game, but Gamesbrief founder Nicholas Lovell is said to have revealed the designer's confirmation on Twitter.
"Fable 3 will have Natal support. Is that an announcement? #molyneux," reads the new update, spied by VG247.
More specifics on Natal and Fable 3 just as soon as we can get it.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update