Molyneux confirms Natal support in Fable 3
Speaking at a BAFTA lecture in London tonight, Peter Molyneux is said to have confirmed that Natal will - as rumoured - be supported in Lionhead's Fable 3 RPG.
Molyneux had previously refused to confirm for certain the use of the motion control technology in the game, but Gamesbrief founder Nicholas Lovell is said to have revealed the designer's confirmation on Twitter.
"Fable 3 will have Natal support. Is that an announcement? #molyneux," reads the new update, spied by VG247.
More specifics on Natal and Fable 3 just as soon as we can get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto