Molyneux confirms Natal support in Fable 3
Speaking at a BAFTA lecture in London tonight, Peter Molyneux is said to have confirmed that Natal will - as rumoured - be supported in Lionhead's Fable 3 RPG.
Molyneux had previously refused to confirm for certain the use of the motion control technology in the game, but Gamesbrief founder Nicholas Lovell is said to have revealed the designer's confirmation on Twitter.
"Fable 3 will have Natal support. Is that an announcement? #molyneux," reads the new update, spied by VG247.
More specifics on Natal and Fable 3 just as soon as we can get it.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon