Molyneux confirms Natal support in Fable 3
Speaking at a BAFTA lecture in London tonight, Peter Molyneux is said to have confirmed that Natal will - as rumoured - be supported in Lionhead's Fable 3 RPG.
Molyneux had previously refused to confirm for certain the use of the motion control technology in the game, but Gamesbrief founder Nicholas Lovell is said to have revealed the designer's confirmation on Twitter.
"Fable 3 will have Natal support. Is that an announcement? #molyneux," reads the new update, spied by VG247.
More specifics on Natal and Fable 3 just as soon as we can get it.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules